You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: BestBuy.com is now shipping CD

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl told Best Buy not to send CD to those he didn't like.

What a contract.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

It's funny because I ordered my copy IMMEDIATELY when the pre-sale page went up, and yet I haven't received my confirmation. I'm going to be seriously pissed if some people get it early and I don't get mine until next week.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

God I hate when that happens dude. I've ordered other stuff in the past in pre-orders, see friends getting their's shipped AND RECEIVED, and I don't even have a shipping confirmation.

It's one of the great pissers of life.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I highly doubt they'd keep track of something like that. They probably shipped, in order to coincide with the 22nd or 24th, basically "around" the release date.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

It's funny because I ordered my copy IMMEDIATELY when the pre-sale page went up, and yet I haven't received my confirmation. I'm going to be seriously pissed if some people get it early and I don't get mine until next week.

Yeah that doesn't make much sense.  I pre-ordered last week and got the e-mail yesterday.  Then I ordered another LAST NIGHT and got an e-mail this morning.  Both e-mails say they've been shipped, but when I click on the tracking number no info shows up.  So I'm not sure what to make of that.  Everyone else seems to be getting estimated delivery dates, they're not telling me anything, just that its been sent.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I also specified in store pickup because I wanted to make sure I had it on release day and not after. Now this shit. Great.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer