You are not logged in. Please register or login.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Re: BestBuy.com is now shipping CD

gedc0298xm5.th.jpg

Just bought mine one day early in a cool store in Dublin. I've been waiting since mid-2004 although I quit around September last year after I went on holiday for two weeks and didn't check up the whole time. Anyway, the leaks in June renewed my interest - I still can't believe I'm holding it in my hand. Thought I'd never see the day. And the album does sound more rewarding after you've bought in and put in your computer, even though the leaks are all I've been listening to since Tuesday.

There are slight differences in the booklet - whether this is a European thing I'm not sure. Basically the colours of the background of the song credits pages and Axl's thank you page have been reversed. The two song credits pages now have a black background instead of red and yellow. The final page containing Axl's thank yous now has that red and yellow background instead of plain black. Although the other two pages of album credits and thank yous still have a black background. Is this the same as everyone else's booklet?

gedc0312zx4.th.jpg

gedc0311qg8.th.jpg
All the mistakes and double thank yous are still there however.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6483 … xm5.th.jpg

Just bought mine one day early in a cool store in Dublin. I've been waiting since mid-2004 although I quit around September last year after I went on holiday for two weeks and didn't check up the whole time. Anyway, the leaks in June renewed my interest - I still can't believe I'm holding it in my hand. Thought I'd never see the day. And the album does sound more rewarding after you've bought in and put in your computer, even though the leaks are all I've been listening to since Tuesday.

There are slight differences in the booklet - whether this is a European thing I'm not sure. Basically the colours of the background of the song credits pages and Axl's thank you page have been reversed. The two song credits pages now have a black background instead of red and yellow. The final page containing Axl's thank yous now has that red and yellow background instead of plain black. Although the other two pages of album credits and thank yous still have a black background. Is this the same as everyone else's booklet?

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8519 … zx4.th.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4899 … qg8.th.jpg
All the mistakes and double thank yous are still there however.

where in dublin did you buy that?

estrangedpaul

Secret book and record store, beside tower records on wicklow st (which connects to exchequer street where musicmaker is.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

do you know someone there or it's on sale for everyone... do they have vinyl copies?

estrangedpaul

Its on sale a day early...don't know if they have it on vinyl. Its on general sale tomorrow anyway so shouldn't be any problem picking it up.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

thats attitude Estrandedpaul!!! i like the first photo (the fist and chidem not the guy)

Board footer