You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Slash dumps Duff!

Neemo wrote:
elmir wrote:

wasn't Perla VR's pseudo manager at one point, before they voted her ass out of there?

i thought she was Slash's manager...all i gotta say it that if this is true then i'm totally shocked by it sad

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Ozzy will sing on Slash's solo record. That's it. Slash will never be in the Ozzy Osbourne Band. Never.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
sic. wrote:

Perla is the Beta Lebeis of VR/Slash.

So their both Yoko Ono's to those respective bands?

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
mickronson wrote:

either stay apart or do full blown reunion.. i prefer their individual solo efforts more than VR, unless a new singer can bring something to the table more than the waste of oxygen weiland

I wouldn't say he is a waste of oxygen.  A waste of time perhaps but oxygen?  Nah!  Some lessons can be learned from him.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
sic. wrote:

Perla is the Beta Lebeis of VR/Slash.

The most accurate & honest statement about Perla ever.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Brett wrote:

Or perhaps with the possible record sales of Chinese Democracy it's time Axl crawls back to them. wink

Yes, let's judge it all by money.

I for one would love to see GNR reunite for nothing more than money.  Fuck chemistry, fuck wanting to work together- do it for the money!

It's all about integrity.  Axl won't do it for the money.  Want proof?  Get a set of headphones, and turn on Chinese Democracy.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

People are just pissed off that Slash, as he said in the book "would rather not deal with the bullshit of being in Guns N' Roses than be in Guns N' Roses".

Most threads on here has the guys coming back to Axl on their knees like he's some sort of savior. Most people here post about the band being distinctively different and the opposing views and restrictions pulling at one another created the sonic bliss we all enjoy. Then reunion talks come up and suddenly the guys all have to go back and live in Axl's world. I sometimes ponder if these fans are living in the same fairy land Axl is. But, hey, it's a relevant argument because I like Axl and thus whatever works for Axl has to work for everyone else or they are wrong.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I love how Slash feels "he decides" that about GN'R.

Board footer