You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Best Buy exclusive dramatically limited 1st week sales!

PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

I personally love the album and think it was smart to get the upfront cash, but everything past that has been a disaster.

Agree with you there.

For those saying Axl is working on another 'version' of CD, would you actually buy it?? Would you have any problem dl'ing it?!  I ask because no way do I buy ANOTHER copy of cd. Axl got my money, that's all from me. Do you think version II would sell a large number of copies? Like, over 100,000?

Unless the other version is a balls out rocker which kicked ass I think a second version of the same cd would just become a laughingstock & Axl considered more of a nutjob.

Sky Dog wrote:

I would buy it if the lyrics were printed out correctly, and he added another track or so. I certainly don't think yet another mix is worth it! If he always considered it a double, and he is going to take the time to re-do the booklet, then he should release the two albums together and move on. hmm

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

I personally love the album and think it was smart to get the upfront cash, but everything past that has been a disaster.

Agree with you there.

For those saying Axl is working on another 'version' of CD, would you actually buy it?? Would you have any problem dl'ing it?!  I ask because no way do I buy ANOTHER copy of cd. Axl got my money, that's all from me. Do you think version II would sell a large number of copies? Like, over 100,000?

Unless the other version is a balls out rocker which kicked ass I think a second version of the same cd would just become a laughingstock & Axl considered more of a nutjob.

Releasing another version is 1 of the wackiest things I've ever heard. Only a couple of hardcore fans would buy it. (myself included).

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

I would buy it if the lyrics were printed out correctly, and he added another track or so. I certainly don't think yet another mix is worth it! If he always considered it a double, and he is going to take the time to re-do the booklet, then he should release the two albums together and move on. hmm

well the album clocks in over 71 minutes so the new track would have to be less than 3 minutes long hmm

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

well the album clocks in over 71 minutes so the new track would have to be less than 3 minutes long hmm

That's where My World 2 comes in 16

Sky Dog wrote:

Axl's Ct Scan shows disfiguration....We want to laugh ourself to death.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Are discs not 80mins long? I added OMG to a my copy with my track order.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Are discs not 80mins long? I added OMG to a my copy with my track order.

well blank CD's are up to 80 minutes...but i thought that commercial cd's were still capped at 74 to preserve quality....i could totally be wrong though big_smile

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I have no idea actually hmm

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I cant see another song being used, unless it was the OMG remix cool

If the Better video appears then we can take Axls word as very reliable, but until then I'm not holding my breath.

But I believe 3

Board footer