You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Curvy women produce more intelligent children

mitchejw wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

God, everything I have is because of my husband and I hate it.  Didn't seem so bad when I was 17 but now I'm 28 I should probably eat some pies and empower myself 16

My friend didn't have to pay for her tattoo, just had to give him a little kiss.  She was 15 at the time, what a pervy freak 18

Still got the tatoo, right? the cycle just goes on and on...

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Well to be fair, he suggested it AFTER it was done.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I also want to add that since curvy women are used to being curvy, they eat more and more of everything.

So they probably do not have deficits in vitamins and as mentionned in the article, acids, ect ect..

So during pregnancy, they are likely to enjoy eating and will probably not deprive themselves.

So the baby will get everything that's good and be in better health, generally.

Another thing, women who eat more tend to have milk in profusion, and if they breastfeed, it is scientifically proven that long periods of breastfeeding ( over 6 months) produce cleverer babies.

So basically, there are reasons, both sociologically and physically speaking, for healthier babies.

PS : why do you think so many stick thin hollywood women cannot have kids ?

Well, eat for a few years and get your oestrogens up ladies !

Well look at Nicole Richie, she was a skeleton and she got pregnant.  I find that more women in Hollywood have been getting pregnant in the last two years then ever and all are all shapes and sizes.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Well look at Nicole Richie, she was a skeleton and she got pregnant.  I find that more women in Hollywood have been getting pregnant in the last two years then ever and all are all shapes and sizes.

nicole richie is young enough to be fertile.

There are many treatments involved in why women get children in hollywood or more like, how.

Did you never wonder why so many get twins ?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hmm i agree with what your saying Jessica...although eating more only helps those things if whats being eaten is of any nutritional worth...if someone is curvy cos they eat too much chocolate, KFC fries and soda then I doubt they'd have smarter kids....

the_real_jessica wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

nicole richie is young enough to be fertile.

There are many treatments involved in why women get children in hollywood or more like, how.

Did you never wonder why so many get twins ?

Oh I know why they get twins but it has nothing to do with them being skinny, it has to do with them being older.

Board footer