You are not logged in. Please register or login.

danvartic
 Rep: 0 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

danvartic wrote:

AXL ROSE you are the greatest  you are my favorite  your life style ifluenced me i was at Budapest to see you in 2006 your were awesome maybe you willl come to Romania awesome girls great landscape but no halls the albums is great

hey axl,im going to start by saying thankyou in a huge way. i hope you check this site out.the release of chinese democracy for free was totally appreciated, and i listened to it free about 20 times, yes i bought the cd too. so much crap is going on in my life, that if i couldnt have heard the music that ive been waiting for at least 14 years i wouldve pitched  a fit. my brother laughed lots when i said that. anyhow, you are my sweetiepie. i had an english teacher that told me i wasnt what was wrong with the world and that i liked poems about unrequited love. so do you sugar. anyway, youre invited for dinner in illinois if you wanna come. whats your favorite food? im a pretty good cook, just ask my husband

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

apparently i picked the WRONG 2 days to not have any fucking electricity........

JesseRose
 Rep: -1 

JesseRose wrote:

I just wish i was around to ask him something. He's like, the greatest frontman(IMO) ever. His music has helped me out so much throughout my 18year lifetime xD 

Come back again Axl, it'd be great to chat to ya.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Man, the opening round that guy really held his own with Axl, that was pretty classic!

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

LOL. Actually, that poster embarrassed himself to no end.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

He's as much of a forum junkie as we are!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I think he's just got a lot of internet shopping to do and he's swapping between the two 16

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

That thread he started on mygnr is a bit of a bold move.  That stuff gets deleted on htgth!

Board footer