You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

faldor wrote:

Good point, after all he's "in the know".  At least I hope.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Lol, hes having fun at confusing the fuck out of us. He confirmed Oklahoma was a song title, now its called Berlin.

Q:-What's a Riad/Bedouin and can you clarify for the last time if the song is Oklahoma or not?

A: Another one step at a time question! It’s not Oklahoma which later became Berlin and subject to change.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:

Q: - Can you take a picture of yourself with CD in your hand and add it to the "Do you Have CHinese Democracy" flickr group here http://www.flickr.com/groups/doyouhavechinesedemocracy/ 

A: Don’t have one yet!!

Axl doesn't have a copy of CD yet?  What kind of fan is he?

Maybe he's waiting to the real CD.

Good point.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Neemo wrote:

fuck that board

highvoltage wrote:

Sorry, I rechecked yours - it's just that it's way too long man.. keep them short and to the point, a sentence or something max.

That's fuckin' retarded.  They think Axl is a moron or something?  Dumb fucks.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Dadud wrote:

Lol, hes having fun at confusing the fuck out of us. He confirmed Oklahoma was a song title, now its called Berlin.

Q:-What's a Riad/Bedouin and can you clarify for the last time if the song is Oklahoma or not?

A: Another one step at a time question! It’s not Oklahoma which later became Berlin and subject to change.

I await madagas' response with interest 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Neemo wrote:

fuck that board

highvoltage wrote:

Sorry, I rechecked yours - it's just that it's way too long man.. keep them short and to the point, a sentence or something max.

That's fuckin' retarded.  They think Axl is a moron or something?  Dumb fucks.

To be fair Axl specifically asked for "straightforward and concise" questions.

A concise question shouldnt be more than a line or 2.

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

Finally, the man himself comes to our playground, and he is forced to wade through thousands and thousands of pointless questions.  I'm sure this "trial" isn't going to last long.  He's gonna get fed up and leave.  At least we'll have hundreds of things to ponder for a while.  I always thought that after CD got released, I would eventually decrease my forum activity, looks like we've got lots to ponder now

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

It sucks all the dumb questions getting through, there are SO MANY legit questions I'd love to have answered.  Many have been listed by the great members of this site.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I can't go on cd.com.  Is he still on?  Will we get both transcripts?  Thanks.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He - REALLY - needs to come here.

I know he asked for concise, but I can believe that the MyGNR staff over there is wanting people to dumb down questions.

That's what interviewers do. Fans don't.

I knew those big boards would have the golden goose come to their doorstep, and they'd find someway to screw it up.

Board footer