You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Olorin wrote:

Na he isnt on, dunno why its crashing.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Na he isnt on, dunno why its crashing.

Are the transcripts from both the cd.com and mygnr.com on the thread they created for the Axl transcripts?

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

He - REALLY - needs to come here.

I know he asked for concise, but I can believe that the MyGNR staff over there is wanting people to dumb down questions.

That's what interviewers do. Fans don't.

I knew those big boards would have the golden goose come to their doorstep, and they'd find someway to screw it up.

My take on this is that there isn't dumb questions.  Personnally I hate the disney questions.  Also the reunion questions are pretty pointless at this point.  I'd like to know what he thought were the main differences working with the old lineup compared to the new one.  How was it more enjoyable.  Also somebody asked him about who's in the band and Axl answered it was more about who's on the record so I guess those questions are pointless as well.  I think questions pertaining to future albums or songs and about the current album are not dumb.  We may not like some of those questions but some may so really it's a matter of opinion and we have to respect other fans.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

Also I can't remember whose idea it was but on the questions for Axl thread here.  Someone asked about the gag orders.  That's a question I can't wait for Axl to tackle.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:

Q: - Can you take a picture of yourself with CD in your hand and add it to the "Do you Have CHinese Democracy" flickr group here http://www.flickr.com/groups/doyouhavechinesedemocracy/ 

A: Don’t have one yet!!

Axl doesn't have a copy of CD yet?  What kind of fan is he?

Maybe he's waiting to the real CD.

Good point.

There's no way that what was released was his vision.  No way.  Even as someone that's questioned a lot of what Axl's done, I know he'd have done better than this.  I think that statement he made says a lot more than anybody is giving it credit for.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe he's waiting to the real CD.

Good point.

There's no way that what was released was his vision.  No way.  Even as someone that's questioned a lot of what Axl's done, I know he'd have done better than this.  I think that statement he made says a lot more than anybody is giving it credit for.

Something we can agree on! 22

Where there's smoke, there's fire. There is just too much there for there not to be a grain of truth to that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'd still like to know his thoughts on the Illusion albums, looking back. They spawned what many consider to be some of the greatest GN'R songs ever, yet at the same time it's not as revered as Appetite.

Someone actually finally asked my other question - future albums, what are the styles? Sounds to me like he's gonna continue to go the Queen-route of having each album be several different styles on each, with a mixture being rockers and ballads.

Sky Dog wrote:

sounded like Chinese part 2.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Axlin08 wrote:

I'd still like to know his thoughts on the Illusion albums, looking back. They spawned what many consider to be some of the greatest GN'R songs ever, yet at the same time it's not as revered as Appetite.

I agree would love to hear his thoughts on these too!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I don't think there's anyway he'll post here. I think this is strictly for the sites that sold out and Axl chatting is their payoff. At least that's how it looks.

I think we should keep our questions and give them to Bumble to get Axl to answer. That's as close as we're going to get to talk to Axl 16

Board footer