You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

Von wrote:

I think this new 3D technology will reignite commercial interest and resuscitate the genre, finally accomplishing what the early '80s could only attempt. Honestly, anything that brings exitement back to these movies and helps put asses in seats, I'm all for it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

A Halloween 3D needs to wait for the third film in the new franchise.

I think an interesting twist for Zombie with H2 is if Laurie was turned into a bad guy. The shit that happened to her turns her into like a 'Baby' character, and then you got Loomis trying to go after both Myers & Laurie.

But that's just me throwing stuff against the wall...

Von

Von wrote:

I agree with the Part III in 3D sentiment. That's a trend I'd like to see continue. Final Destination really missed the boat on that one. The third was supposed to be 3D, but instead that honor will go to the series' fourth outing. Go figure.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Every ten years or so, 3D comes back. It'll be around for a little while, then go away.

My dream is still a Phantasm 3D.

Von

Von wrote:

If Coscarelli could re-invent Phantasm utilizing the same, all encompassing 3D technology as My Bloody Valentine 3D - with a proper budget, Reggie Bannister, and Angus Scrimm - the results could be mindblowing. Maybe he should just dust off that Roger Avary script and give it a whirl.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

This fucking blows.  A chick "finding herself movie"?  Has Zombie been watching fucking Lifetime lately?  Less Michael, more Laurie and  (concerning  Loomis) "rather not have the character at all if the actor doesn't sign to the film".

What a fucking moron.  You thought Resurrection was bad (it was by the way) this will possibly top it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

This fucking blows.  A chick "finding herself movie"?  Has Zombie been watching fucking Lifetime lately?  Less Michael, more Laurie and  (concerning  Loomis) "rather not have the character at all if the actor doesn't sign to the film".

What a fucking moron.  You thought Resurrection was bad (it was by the way) this will possibly top it.

The tagline- "My family's all dead and who am I now but don't kill me you're my brother":haha:

Just like the Lifetime movies!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Von wrote:

If Coscarelli could re-invent Phantasm utilizing the same, all encompassing 3D technology as My Bloody Valentine 3D - with a proper budget, Reggie Bannister, and Angus Scrimm - the results could be mindblowing. Maybe he should just dust off that Roger Avary script and give it a whirl.

Coscarelli has been busting his knuckles for the last decade trying to get someone, ANYONE on board for a potential Phantasm V.

In ten years, he can't even get a minimal budget to do another low-budget sequel, let alone something bigger in scope like a Phantasm 3D or Avary's Phantasm's End.

It's really sad, it's probably the best franchise in horror, yet gets no credit in most circles.

Von

Von wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

It's really sad, it's probably the best franchise in horror, yet gets no credit in most circles.

Agreed 5

Board footer