You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

Gunslinger wrote:

A friend of mine (I'm a HUGE Halloween mask collector) has just finished up a prototype based on what the H2 mask is believed will look like.  Check it out guys:

h2psycho1.jpg

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I certainly like the way that looks!

Too bad the supposed 'story' won't even begin to do the franchise justice. 16

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Saikin wrote:

No doubt man, I hope some changes are made otherwise Michael meets the Lifetime channel (LesbiansIncFindEveryThingInMenEvil) is on the way.  Rosie O'Donnel and Ellen Degenerate will probably bitch slap him at the end and he will run away crying never to return. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That mask is GREAT!

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Saikin wrote:

No doubt man, I hope some changes are made otherwise Michael meets the Lifetime channel (LesbiansIncFindEveryThingInMenEvil) is on the way.  Rosie O'Donnel and Ellen Degenerate will probably bitch slap him at the end and he will run away crying never to return. 16

'Slinger- that idea COULD work.  Think about... what would be scarier than a full fledged Mike Myers film- one where Rosie and Ellen get it on at the end!  And they show EVERYTHING.:haha:

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Boy they're really standing by that August 28th release date.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Exclusive: Daeg Faerch Officially Back for Halloween 2!
Not a huge chunk of news, but I know how you guys love your Halloween 2 news so here you go; we just got the official word that Daeg Faerch will be returning as young Michael Myers for Zombie’s sequel, which starts rolling in a few weeks.

What does that mean for the sequel? Flashbacks, kids, flashbacks! That, or Rob’s actually going to be making a prequel, focusing just on Michael’s time in the asylum trying not to be crazy. Hey, as long as he explains how Myers went from Faerch-size to Tyler Mane-size, I’ll be happy.

In other casting news, Zombie just announced on his MySpace page that "Heroes" star Brea Grant will play Laurie Strode's best friend in the new film, joining the already announced Scout Taylor-Compton, Tyler Mane, Danielle Harris, Daniel Roebuck, Ezra Buzzington, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Jeffrey Daniel Phillips, Dayton Callie, Richard Brake, Matt Bush, and Howard Hesseman.

Keep it here for updates!

- Johnny Butane

-Dread Central

Mike

Mike wrote:

Meh...

If it's a Michael Myers movie, it will most likely get my money but I'm losing interest in this. I wish Rob would've stuck by his belief of not remaking movies if they're classics. I don't think he took Carpenter's advice on "making it his own" serious enough. I think what would have been a good way of rebooting this if it started out like the original but not include Laurie Strode or a younger sister for Michael, portray him as the babysitter stalker all over again because he was scarier that way. I think even Carpenter regrets creating the "sister twist" unless I heard wrong. I'll give Rob a chance though, it could work out.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Carpenter created the "sister twist" when he was flat drunk, late at night writing the script for the original Halloween II. And he's regretted every moment of it since.

Personally I never thought it added anything to the series. The only time they got close was with the 'Thorn' explanation in Halloween 6, but they blew that one too.

As for Daeg & Sheri, i'm sure it'll be Laurie-flashbacks. The original Halloween II had them, with Laurie dreaming about her adoptive mother and Michael.

Mike

Mike wrote:

Mac is back!

Rumors have it that Malcolm will not be returning as Dr. Loomis. Well, as usual the rumors are wrong. Malcolm McDowell will be back and ready to deal with big Mike.

- Rob Zombie's official music Myspace

Board footer