You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Which is your preferred choice?

Libertad, for the same reasons as NY Giants said.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I prefer Contraband.  No songs on Libertad stand out to me at all.

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

Libertad. After listening to Contraband a handful of times I got bored of it, and perfer all those songs live.

dragster
 Rep: 2 

dragster wrote:

I didn't vote becauseI still have to get my hands on Libertad!! smile. Contraband was very cool though.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Contraband was great in more ways than Libertad. 

Now that i look back on it, i listened to Contraband way more than i've listened to Libertad.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Libertad.

Contraband has more stand-out tracks, but Libertad is ther album I can listen back and forth. I don't feel the need to skip a song (well, except the ELO cover sometimes). It'd have been better with Messages and Psycho Killer though. Anyway, I think it's a great album, not classic, but quite good.

Contraband, I liked CB waay more then Libertad.   I really disliked the rockers on Libertad.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I'm suprised Libertad has so many votes, because I just don't like it much, so much so that I don't even listen to it anymore. I busted out Contraband recently and it still rocks from start to finish. 9

Timothy
 Rep: 2 

Timothy wrote:

Libertad  gets my vote.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I will have to go with Contraband by the littlest of margins. I do enjoy Libertad a lot but Contraband just a little bit more.

Board footer