You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: sneak peek of new song? sorry if its been posted

Coma wrote:
strat0 wrote:
downliner wrote:
strat0 wrote:

hrm check this out

That ones definately fake. No doubt about it.

I figured it was. That guitar sounds a bit like Robin though and that shred thing. Trying to see where the poster got this vid from to see if he knows if there really is a version with lyrics somewhere.

AND????

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The Silk Worms thing you put up here is nothing more than the work of some Japanese geeks mmkay?

As for the other one..now..people have been calling things fake which turned out real. Don't forget.

With this one..I'd say 80% chance for fake.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm calling fake. The first 2 minutes are the same repeating melody. I highly doubt that.

Agreeded...although bucket often uses a repeating melody like that to shred over. Like the huge solo in nottingham lace is all over a very similar looped riff.

I'd fotgoten how cool the checkmate clip sounds. I'm looking forward to the second half of the 'double album' one day smile

Coma

Coma wrote:
Neemo wrote:

he said checkmate was a bogus title...then he said the working title is Jackie Chan....someone here noticed somewhere (wiki...?) that one of Jackie Chan's nicknames is "The General"

where you get this info from?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

what info are you talking about?

Axl had online chats with fans and someone on this board is a jackie chan fan...pointed out one of his nicknames

Coma

Coma wrote:
Neemo wrote:

what info are you talking about?

Axl had online chats with fans and someone on this board is a jackie chan fan...pointed out one of his nicknames

thaks i was tlakin about the jackie nick name

Board footer