You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Lars Comments on "Better" Video

faldor wrote:

So whatever Marilyn Manson says is true?  I'm not so sure he's to believed anymore than Axl.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Too much evidence.

Everybody thinks Axl is crazy, even himself does, but like 5 internet fans can't accept it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'm not saying he's not crazy, but did we really need Marilyn Manson to confirm that?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I think y'all are crazy for debating this so long.

Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

C'mon, even Marilyn Manson said in his book that when he met Axl, sometime in 1992 or 1993, all the man did was talking about his mental problems. MM found him bat-shit crazy. I think when Marilyn Manson thinks you're crazy, that means something.

Mikka, you always have your good points, this is not one of them.:|

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think when Marilyn Manson thinks you're crazy, that means something.

No it doesn't. I would actually say it strengthens my view of it instead of putting the final nail in the coffin like you think it does.

Beta has been with him for 15 years. Tommy 10. Del James since like forever. Are you saying they are incompetent in character judgement?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

when did axl being crazy or not become the argument? nobody ever said he wasn't and now new people are jumping in arguing that he is. it started out as skippy calling axl bat crazy based on his behavior and others were saying you can't psycho analyze axl without meeting him in person and talking to him.  but now, apparently, it's a mute point since marilyn manson has confirmed that axl likes to talk about himself. 16

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
DCK wrote:

No it doesn't. I would actually say it strengthens my view of it instead of putting the final nail in the coffin like you think it does.

Beta has been with him for 15 years. Tommy 10. Del James since like forever. Are you saying they are incompetent in character judgement?

They are on Axl's paylist. Beta became a personal assistant/some kind of manager from a housekeeper. I guess she doesn't want to clean the toilet anymore. Del James... well, the only thing why he's 'famous' is Axl Rose. He's the typical hanger-on, lives off Axl. Tommy was a telesales guy before Axl called him. I think it's better to be in a legendary band and not doing anything, or working for the vaults than going back to find another 9 to 5 job in telemarketing.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
DCK wrote:

They are on Axl's paylist. Beta became a personal assistant/some kind of manager from a housekeeper. I guess she doesn't want to clean the toilet anymore. Del James... well, the only thing why he's 'famous' is Axl Rose. He's the typical hanger-on, lives off Axl. Tommy was a telesales guy before Axl called him. I think it's better to be in a legendary band and not doing anything, or working for the vaults than going back to find another 9 to 5 job in telemarketing.

this is dumb. you don't know those people. 2

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:

Then tell me what Del's doing for his living, since you got so offended. Tell me what Tommy worked before he joined GN'R. Tell me what Beta's job was. Try to deny it with some proof.

Board footer