You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Looking 4 Checkmate/The General

gavgnr wrote:

Hey Another, not sure either about that guy.

But I did find our guys website, but he says on his home page he doesn't have what we all seek!!

http://illitpress.com/

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Hey Another, not sure either about that guy.

But I did find our guys website, but he says on his home page he doesn't have what we all seek!!

http://illitpress.com/

Tahnks

RazZ wrote:

Just to re-iterate what I said 2 days ago.

Chinese Democracy is a great album.

Axl is a wonderful human being.

And that was someone else who got really drunk and said how much he hated the band the other night.

But come on. Seriously. The guy doesn't talk to us for what, 15 years? Now all the sudden the day I get angry for that very reason, he comes out on two, count em TWO GnR forums to talk to the fans?

What the hell. I hate my luck. Seriously.

And no....I don't have Checkmate/Jackie Chan/The General. Don't bother asking.

Rant coming soon. Axl...I'm still mad at you....just so you know....lol

sad sad mmm... anyway maybe hes got info about woh is the leaker

anyone has hes email??

Coma

Coma wrote:

http://www.myspace.com/razzola i think it is razz ive got this picture of him from the internet:

HJDIOOUQCZCS-320x240.jpg

and this is he fan club: http://www.ourstage.com/fanclub/djrazz

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Just been trawling through some old posts from mygnr and htgth.

Found the following written by dave-gnfnr2k at htgth (May 06)

"To make a long story short, this guy claimed to have stolen a cd from the studio and wanted someone to leak the whole cd or cds. He gave razz that clip as proof.  Razz didnt want to fuck over axls hard work and leak all the songs. Merck got wind of it and ask Razz to help catch the guy, and if they caught him he would get to meet axl and vip to hammerstein. After merck caught him he blew off razz".

If this is true then Razz has never had the full track, and the guy who did has already been fingered

Coma

Coma wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Just been trawling through some old posts from mygnr and htgth.

Found the following written by dave-gnfnr2k at htgth (May 06)

"To make a long story short, this guy claimed to have stolen a cd from the studio and wanted someone to leak the whole cd or cds. He gave razz that clip as proof.  Razz didnt want to fuck over axls hard work and leak all the songs. Merck got wind of it and ask Razz to help catch the guy, and if they caught him he would get to meet axl and vip to hammerstein. After merck caught him he blew off razz".

If this is true then Razz has never had the full track, and the guy who did has already been fingered

true but if he's already in prison we would knew about it so im thinking that he is still out there

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think the clip is all he had. Otherwise The General would be on all our computers right now.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think the clip is all he had. Otherwise The General would be on all our computers right now.

and most likely on the album as well 16

Coma

Coma wrote:
Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

thats true all chinese democracy is based on the songs that were leaked 11 of 14 song were heard like leaks before the only ones that were not leaked was TIL, Scraped and Sorry

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

haha snap 16

And you're just going to have to wait on any more leaks, dude. The only person I know of who can get the real deal is MSL. Not Razz. Dark got some before but his cred is shot with the whoreders. MSL can get the shit done. But I haven't heard anything from him on the boards in a while.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i think that MSL gave us all he had...thats why the rushed last hurrah before the album dropped....honestly i think part of the reason for CD being released was to clear the air of all the leaks that were known to be out in circulation....start with a new slate and try to recapture some of the mystique...if cd was released with no leaks i'm 100% certain that the curiousity sales would've been bigger

Board footer