You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: Looking 4 Checkmate/The General

Coma wrote:
misterID wrote:

MSL can get the shit done. But I haven't heard anything from him on the boards in a while.

Who is MSL?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think he can get some more, though. But the way he goes about getting it seems really, really complicated. Like there's a bunch of people swapping with other people... Like the time when he was trying to get Sorry and he ended up trading Shacklers Revenge for Shacklers Revenge 16

CD might have lost some curiosity sales but I don't know if it would have made that much difference. The thing was that the excitement was lost after 2003-04 and that affected the sales the most. And to be honest, I think the leaks helped create more buzz and would have even helped if the album was released in 06...... But by the time it was released it was like "oh... It's out now." And that was us. 

The only things that can stir some excitement now:

1 - Buckethead coming back

2 - A new kick ass leak

3 - A tour

And one and two is pretty close together. I think the leaks can help in some ways.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Coma

Coma wrote:

i think that the 2 would give it more excitement i think that if it is 1 leak and the album is realese it would be great sales

Coma

Coma wrote:

is MLS one of the Leakers of TWAT and IRS?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

MSL leaked The Blues, CD, Madagascar and TWAT a couple years ago. He also was on the verge of getting an acoustic Better, if I remember correctly.

Coma

Coma wrote:
bigbri wrote:

MSL leaked The Blues, CD, Madagascar and TWAT a couple years ago. He also was on the verge of getting an acoustic Better, if I remember correctly.

than he maybe can have something i would be like to hear the Better acoustic 3

Coma

Coma wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

BBA searched for the full version of this song. I don't know if he ever found anything though.

who is BBA?

look at this could be a piece of The General?? or a New Song?

Coma

Coma wrote:

ANYONE FEELS LIKE CHECKMATE AND SILKWORMS ARE THE SAME LOOK AT THE DRUMS AND THE GUITAR yikes

Sky Dog wrote:

let it go....please... leaks will come when they come. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! You are just spamming the board at this point.:headbang:

Board footer