You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: Looking 4 Checkmate/The General

Coma wrote:
madagas wrote:

let it go....please... leaks will come when they come. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! You are just spamming the board at this point.:headbang:

what i have all the right to do this thread

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I always hoped for the music played at Rosario Dawson's BD party to surface.  Anyone recall the setlist?  I know it was all acoustic but can't recall the selections.

Coma

Coma wrote:

i cant remember right if someone does please tell me

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I always hoped for the music played at Rosario Dawson's BD party to surface.  Anyone recall the setlist?  I know it was all acoustic but can't recall the selections.

05.19.06 - The Plumm, New York, NY
setlist: Used To Love Her, Mr. Brownstone, Welcome To The Jungle, You're Crazy, Patience, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, The Blues, I.R.S., Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Paradise City
notes: Acoustic set played at an The Plumm in New York City for Rosario Dawson's Birthday. 'Used To Love Her' played for the first time by the 'new' Guns N' Roses, as is the 'Lies' version of 'You're Crazy.' Many celebrities in attendance, including Kid Rock. Axl said they had learned the songs just 20 minutes before arriving at the club. Before 'I.R.S.', Axl asked the band if they felt like trying it even though they hadn't rehearsed it, and Tommy screamed out "I'm fucking fearless, I'll try anything!" The set list is correct, although not necessarily in that order. At the end, Axl came back out and said, 'I forgot to do something because I'm a fucking idiot,' before bringing Rosario Dawson out on stage and leading the audience in a rendition of 'Happy Birthday.' Then Rosario grabbed the mic and went nuts, "They've never played all acoustic. This is history in the making. How much does this fucking man rock?!" Before GN'R took the stage, Axl got into a spat with fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger.

from gnrontour

Coma

Coma wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

05.19.06 - The Plumm, New York, NY
setlist: Used To Love Her, Mr. Brownstone, Welcome To The Jungle, You're Crazy, Patience, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, The Blues, I.R.S., Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Paradise City
notes: Acoustic set played at an The Plumm in New York City for Rosario Dawson's Birthday. 'Used To Love Her' played for the first time by the 'new' Guns N' Roses, as is the 'Lies' version of 'You're Crazy.' Many celebrities in attendance, including Kid Rock. Axl said they had learned the songs just 20 minutes before arriving at the club. Before 'I.R.S.', Axl asked the band if they felt like trying it even though they hadn't rehearsed it, and Tommy screamed out "I'm fucking fearless, I'll try anything!" The set list is correct, although not necessarily in that order. At the end, Axl came back out and said, 'I forgot to do something because I'm a fucking idiot,' before bringing Rosario Dawson out on stage and leading the audience in a rendition of 'Happy Birthday.' Then Rosario grabbed the mic and went nuts, "They've never played all acoustic. This is history in the making. How much does this fucking man rock?!" Before GN'R took the stage, Axl got into a spat with fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger.

from gnrontour

only thing interesing for me is the Blues and IRS i think you were talk about something else

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Im lloking for HOB but the show when the show end earlier, Checkmate thing is so creppy... a lot fo guys says "Its a great song"... c´mon we heard just 15seconds.

Razz was a "alxs balls licker".

Board footer