You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: Wich one of this songs you like to see in the Next GN'R Album ?

Coma wrote:
Neemo wrote:

its so hard to pick a song based on only a title....gimme a rocker i dont give a rats ass what the title of it is 16

16 its true but you can also look at the info that you made of the songs and then think wich one and WE HEARD BITS OF "THE GENERAL" 18 18 10

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i've been toying with those exact sentiments NYG...imagine that CD drpped jsut as RoV was taking off....it woulda been a nuthouse! all we had at that time was better, IRS and TWAT

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

This thread got me thinking... How cool would it be, to get a new album soon, with, say, these songs on it, without any leaks leading up to it. Imagine that, a new GNR cd with songs we've never heard before. I know in the music world today, it would never happen, but how damn cool would it be to pick the cd up that morning to a bunch of GNR tracks we've never heard!

thats the stuff men that better that ANYTHING in the world *think about some things* sorry mmm my mistake.. lol

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

After the anticipation and description of Prostitute, and then hearing it and having felt totally lied to, I cannot choose General. I'll say Atlas Shrugged. It can't be worse than the book.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Prostitute was one that took me several listens to enjoy. At first, I was really disappointed, but now it's one of my favorites. But I totally understand what you mean.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home...... oh wait it's  Down by the Ocean not Down by the Bay. 

Atlas Shrugged is the coolest title so I voted for it.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Ides of March since it sounds dark and ominous.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

i wanna see silkworms in an album form. as far as the other tracks, if i've only heard the titles, i don't care that much. after all the hype for some of the tracks on cd based on the title only i'm not gonna do the same mistake twice

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I picked Soul Monster because I want to hear the Sabbath influence.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Atlas Shrugged.  Novemeber Rain meets 70's Glam sounds pretty fucking cool to me.

And I'm thinking that Seven is actually Sorry.

Board footer