You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Axl Rose Insists Original Guns N' Roses Lineup Is Dead and Buried

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

i'm madly in love with this album.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

remember that Izzy article where he talked  about Axl being so locked down that it gets almost impossible to move....how did he get there?
I never claimed to know anybody, I'm just speculating.
This ain't court guys, just  place to throw random thoughts...

So you would care to speculate to their faces too?

A good rule to go by is to not say stuff you're not prepared to say to a person face to face.

A rule I break myself, but at least I try.

I'm sure Izzy have told Axl that he's a big dick maaany times in person. He's entitled to say whatever he wants because he also stick to it in person.

That's my point. I think Axl handled the previous interview like shit. I'm prepared to say it to his face. Am I prepared to speak shit about Fernando, Beta, Del James or anyone he knows? Fuck no I'm not.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i love the album

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Hey, I like CD too, but I don't like how Axl is taking his "iron fist" lyrics a little too seriously.

You ain't a dictator ... actually that word is half right.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

So you would care to speculate to their faces too?

I'd have no problem saying whatver I wanted to Axl, as I'm sure he'd do the same for me. I don't see what the big deal is, he'd just call me a cunt and tell me to fuck off...no mystery there. He did it in his Dexter interview..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I'd have no problem saying whatver I wanted to Axl, as I'm sure he'd do the same for me. I don't see what the big deal is, he'd just call me a cunt and tell me to fuck off...no mystery there. He did it in his Dexter interview..

Yeah, I can see you meeting Axl and badmouthing his friends infront of him.

The Dexter interview wasn't in person was it?

Fuck man, why is this so damn hard? Even though Axl acts like an ass in an interview and calls Slash cancer it doesn't mean you have to act like a fucking ass too. All I ask is for some damn respect for people you don't know shit about.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Respect is a two way street.  You can always say which came first, the chicken or the egg, but at the end of the day, neither side respects the other.  You can't expect people to pretend they do.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I respect Axl. He may not do everything to my whims but he writes kickass songs. If i wrote an album half as good as CD for my band i'd be very very happy!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I certaintly would not badmouth the man's personal friends in person... but I wouldn't hesistate, to ask tough, intelligent questions to the man about new Guns and CD, and their past (new Guns), present & future.

And if he punked out, I guess that shows what kind of person he is.

I certaintly wouldn't talk a bunch of shit, and then start kissing ass like D did over on HTGTH.

I'm kidding 19

Board footer