You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Axl Rose Insists Original Guns N' Roses Lineup Is Dead and Buried

-D- wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I certaintly would not badmouth the man's personal friends in person... but I wouldn't hesistate, to ask tough, intelligent questions to the man about new Guns and CD, and their past (new Guns), present & future.

And if he punked out, I guess that shows what kind of person he is.

I certaintly wouldn't talk a bunch of shit, and then start kissing ass like D did over on HTGTH.

I'm kidding 19

HAHA

I know u are joking but like I said, I am not a GNR hater nor do i look for any excuse to hate them

when they are doing dumb shit, I call them on it, when Axl is being a dick or I feel he is wrong, I call him on it.

When he comes on a message forum and answers questions, that is awesome and I sure as heck ain't gonna take that once in a lifetime opportunity to bust his balls.

would be hypocritical of me to bust his balls for disrespecting the fans and not doing shit, and then bust his balls when he is respecting the fans and doing shit.

I want GNR to succeed. If Axl starts promo and tours and all that good stuff. U will see me do a 180 regardless of how successful it is.

Sky Dog wrote:
DCK wrote:

I'd have no problem saying whatver I wanted to Axl, as I'm sure he'd do the same for me. I don't see what the big deal is, he'd just call me a cunt and tell me to fuck off...no mystery there. He did it in his Dexter interview..

Yeah, I can see you meeting Axl and badmouthing his friends infront of him.

The Dexter interview wasn't in person was it?

Fuck man, why is this so damn hard? Even though Axl acts like an ass in an interview and calls Slash cancer it doesn't mean you have to act like a fucking ass too. All I ask is for some damn respect for people you don't know shit about.

damn good quote...my thoughts exactly....sorry Axlin08 that I didn't write a 2000 word essay on it and give a spelling lesson, cause maybe I should have. You and Intecourse could have some really great speculation threads about shit you have no idea about....cause, you know, it's real cool to bash people you have never met. cool Let It Go, you have friends, Axl has friends. In your 40's, your boys are your boys, you back them.....Del is Axl's friend, Beta is like a mother..seems simple to me. It really has nothing to do with Slash as far as the Posse goes. It has to do with Axl and what he doesn't or doesn't want to do.:thumbup:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I have never bashed Beta & Del on a personal level. I've simply been very very critical, and yes satrical, of their business involvement with the music brand Guns N' Roses, and to insinuate anything to the contrary, such as that I have speculated about their personal lives, is fraudulent and possibly libellous. 22

Sky Dog wrote:

ha...cute....I hope.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Hidden Text:

22 pages, had we a conclusion or a really really good opinion?

bucket

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

22 pages, had we a conclusion or a really really good opinion?
bucket

Just mine. I'm sure in 22 pages it won't be hard to find. You're not around a ton, so I'll tell you a secret: I am always right and have never been outdebated.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I have never bashed Beta & Del on a personal level. I've simply been very very critical, and yes satrical, of their business involvement with the music brand Guns N' Roses, and to insinuate anything to the contrary, such as that I have speculated about their personal lives, is fraudulent and possibly libellous. 22

yeah you have.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Burden of proof is on you babe.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Didn't you tell Beta or one of her some odd family members to go back to work at taco bell 16

Most of us have taken shots but sometimes those shots aren't without warrent.

And yes what Bigbri says goes.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

No I haven't (in reference to Paxcow). The only thing I ever said was Fernando should work at Taco Bell, and Beta should go back to being a housekeeper.

Both comments were in reference to their tenure being "spokesmen" for GUNS N' ROSES. The Beta comment was in reference to her extremely derogatory attitude towards fans, instead of providing real GN'R information, and the Fernando comments came after FUCKING FERNANDO apparently has enough pull to have Tom Zutaut ejected from an album celebration party, which is quite astonishing considering his only claim to fame is being the son of Axl Rose's housekeeper, a house Beta would have to work in, if it wasn't for one Tom Zutaut, a legend in the music business, who's been involved in every GN'R album, including a brief period with CD, the actual album being released at the time... and yet he gets tossed per Fernando's orders.

I've never attacked Del, other than feeling "music journalist" is a bit of a stretch, and he's also a poor spokesmen... once again... for GN'R.

None of these comments have ever been personal, and to say otherwise is detractors pulling such things out of their ass, if not thin air. 22

Board footer