You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Axl Rose Insists Original Guns N' Roses Lineup Is Dead and Buried

BLS-Pride wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

No I haven't (in reference to Paxcow). The only thing I ever said was Fernando should work at Taco Bell, and Beta should go back to being a housekeeper.

Both comments were in reference to their tenure being "spokesmen" for GUNS N' ROSES. The Beta comment was in reference to her extremely derogatory attitude towards fans, instead of providing real GN'R information, and the Fernando comments came after FUCKING FERNANDO apparently has enough pull to have Tom Zutaut ejected from an album celebration party, which is quite astonishing considering his only claim to fame is being the son of Axl Rose's housekeeper, a house Beta would have to work in, if it wasn't for one Tom Zutaut, a legend in the music business, who's been involved in every GN'R album, including a brief period with CD, the actual album being released at the time... and yet he gets tossed per Fernando's orders.

I've never attacked Del, other than feeling "music journalist" is a bit of a stretch, and he's also a poor spokesmen... once again... for GN'R.

None of these comments have ever been personal, and to say otherwise is detractors pulling such things out of their ass, if not thin air. 22

Fernando is Guns N' Roses?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Fernando replaced Earl

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Teddy Zig Zag > Earl

Intercourse

Intercourse wrote:

Yeah, I can see you meeting Axl and badmouthing his friends infront of him.

Fuck man, why is this so damn hard? Even though Axl acts like an ass in an interview and calls Slash cancer it doesn't mean you have to act like a fucking ass too. All I ask is for some damn respect for people you don't know shit about.

hey don't get your panties in such a twist, this is all hypothetical silliness. I won't ever meet Axl, he doesn't care what I think and I'm just a nobody on a forum. I would suggest that you chill bit and look at this for what it is, just a bit of correspondence to pass the time. I think you're being a bit huffy for nothing. You don’t know Axl or his crew either so you could be just as wrong defending them as I am attacking them.

IF in some alternative reality Axl asked me what my feelings were about his career I'd be honest and say that I think he has surrounded himself with the wrong people who seem to abuse their position especially with his legacy, his fans and his former record company partners.

I have formed that opinion from the things I have seen. You have your opinion, I respect that and don’t refer to you as a ‘ass’ for having one. Good luck to you, we just disagree on where our favourite singer should be in his life right now, makes for a healthy forum for discussion. No need to dissolve into name calling.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Right on Intercourse. Agree 100 percent. For everyone who gets on people who are negative thinking one way who don't know, they are doing the same thing being  positive about someone that they don't know.

Board footer