You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Is it gay...

luckylittlelady wrote:

So this is what you guys talk about when there are no women around!

Well, this and Axl vs. Slash.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

What's wrong with snowballing? Two chicks doing it is hot.

when have you ever seen two chicks snowballing?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Saikin has the point correct. No mater the size of the fake penis you are still on all fours barking at the moon and that is gay.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Couple times in high school.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Saikin has the point correct. No mater the size of the fake penis you are still on all fours barking at the moon and that is gay.

Exactly.  I thought one of the many perks of being straight was not having to take a penis like object in your backdoor.  16

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Make no mistake, a man getting pumped in the ass is queer.  Judge not less you be judged, but men are the ones who are supposed to do the fucking, not the other way around.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Axlin08 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Couple times in high school.

Unless my definition of snow balling is different, snowballing requires the presence of a man.  And if you're suggesting a guy getting snowballed isn't queer as fuck, well... let's just say our definition of gay differ. 14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

A guy blows his load, and two women swap it.

Jesus, come on people!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Ever heard of a prostate massage? Requires entry into your ass. If my woman is doing it, sorry, I'm not gonna consider myself gay.

That said, never had anything in my ahole, although my wife has explored down there, and it's quite a sensitive area. That in combination with a bj or jerkoff and it's pretty satisfying.

Next time she does it though, I'll be sure to tell her she's technically a gay man by some of the definitions here. She'll be shocked. She doesn't even have a dick--real or fake.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Ever heard of a prostate massage? Requires entry into your ass. If my woman is doing it, sorry, I'm not gonna consider myself gay.

That said, never had anything in my ahole, although my wife has explored down there, and it's quite a sensitive area. That in combination with a bj or jerkoff and it's pretty satisfying.

Next time she does it though, I'll be sure to tell her she's technically a gay man by some of the definitions here. She'll be shocked. She doesn't even have a dick--real or fake.

Not necessarily that she's a gay man but that's she's married to one. 16

There's nothing gay about that though as there is no dick shaped object plowing you.

Board footer