You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Slash Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter updates

Axl S wrote:

Just had a thought. Since not all the names have of singers he's collaborated with have been released does anyone think there's a chance of an MJ collaboration. They've done songs together in the past and they are friends. It wouldn't surprise me.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I dunno, would be pretty cool.  But I'd imagine that he'd of said something about it since his death.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Dude, the videos kick major fucking ass... Slash's chops are primed from the recording of the solo album.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Go this link from FunkyMonkey over at HTGTH

Slash And Friends Rock Norway
http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news … ck-norway/

It started with Slash, Bonham, 5, Cheney and Perez ripping the arse out of Immigrant Song. Perez, a Las Vegas rocker who’s done his own solo album and worked with System Of A Down side-project Scars On Broadway, is the perfect fit – amiable but bad-assed and blessed with a voice that can handle a Led Zeppelin classic as easily as AC/DC’s Highway To Hell or Nazareth’s Hair Of The Dog. His take on Slither and Falling To Pieces, meanwhile, surely marks him out as the frontrunner for the vacant Velvet Revolver spot. (Backstage Perez and Slash revealed to Classic Rock that Frankie had been working with VR post-Weiland, before Slash’s solo album and Duff’s Loaded commitments put it all on hold.)

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Cool vid smoking guns thanks for posting.

Is that Perla I see dancing in the background at 2:37 and 2:58?  She really is a celebrity wanna be!!!

I like the blonde chick in the crowd too at 1:57 there is something very appealing about nordic looking women!!!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Dude, the videos kick major fucking ass... Slash's chops are primed from the recording of the solo album.

I'm still loading these (damn dial up) but i've been thinking for ages that Slash's skills have been onfire. He was bashed a bit around the contraband era...but I noticed ever since that the Libertad tour boots that he seemed to be playing fast again and soloing more in general.....and his other recent works like that song he did with Alice were kickass....it's one reason why i've been hanging for this album....I just have a feeling he's really going to pull out the stops....

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Cool vid smoking guns thanks for posting.

Is that Perla I see dancing in the background at 2:37 and 2:58?  She really is a celebrity wanna be!!!

I like the blonde chick in the crowd too at 1:57 there is something very appealing about nordic looking women!!!

She does look smoking hot!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Closer view of Crazy Train

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Although I'd have liked to hear some new songs, the setlist was killer! Can't wait to have access to a computer where I can listen the youtube stuff...

Board footer