You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Slash Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter updates

faldor wrote:

Have you guys seen this one?  I'm no Fergie fan by any stretch, but MAN if her moves at around the 3 minute mark don't get you going, I don't know what will.  You shake that thing Fergie!  If Slash puts out a single with Fergie on it from his upcoming album and puts out a video featuring THOSE moves in THOSE pants that album will shoot right up the charts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAZagQWEo5s

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

She may have ruined the Black Eyed Peas...but goddamn.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah sometimes Fergie looks good to me, other times she looks a little rough.  But in that video, I vote HOT.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
faldor wrote:

Have you guys seen this one?  I'm no Fergie fan by any stretch, but MAN if her moves at around the 3 minute mark don't get you going, I don't know what will.  You shake that thing Fergie!  If Slash puts out a single with Fergie on it from his upcoming album and puts out a video featuring THOSE moves in THOSE pants that album will shoot right up the charts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAZagQWEo5s

Got to love in the second solo where she's on her knees and shaking her breasts for slash too...lmao...that's the proper amount of respect for a guitar god!

That dance at 3 mins is fine..hahah......she seems much rockier in this context than in what i've seen of her with Black Eyed Peas too....interesting..

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

that was pretty cool

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

From Facebook:

Slash  The 13 roughs we have so far sound really cool.
11 minutes ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · via Selective Twitter · follow @SlashHudson

I'm so confused by the album writing/creating process.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

From Facebook:

Slash  The 13 roughs we have so far sound really cool.
11 minutes ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · via Selective Twitter · follow @SlashHudson

I'm so confused by the album writing/creating process.

What do you mean?

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Just that from his earlier posts, I figured he was way past the "rough track" stage.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

Just that from his earlier posts, I figured he was way past the "rough track" stage.

Me too, I bet they recorded, just lacking mastering and double tracking of guitars? Like Fills and solos????

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

What an underated performance by both MJ and Slash.  Slash kills it in this song!

Board footer