You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Slash Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter updates

Smoking Guns wrote:

WAR PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Slash from facebook:

Having a VR meeting next week.
7 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · via Selective Twitter · follow @SlashHudson

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ saw that earlier and ment to post but i had to run out.

It's got me kind of excited that maybe we'll get some progress...unless it's a shut down meeting....but it's definately a good sign if they're talking and stuff.

Couple of VR songs came on my ipod today and I realised with the right singer these guys could really own.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think he would post an update about a meeting to kill VR.  Slash is far too media savvy to do that...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think he would post an update about a meeting to kill VR.  Slash is far too media savvy to do that...

Yeah good call. I'm just glad there's something happening as it's been what? 14 months or more since scott was ousted?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cool news, cant wait to hear something from VR, i hope they will announce a singer...maybe that Freddy guy is where its at

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

From Slash's Facebook:

Cleaning out our closets!From Slash
Today at 6:58pm
Hey all,
This is Erin, Slash's assistant.
Over the past couple of days Perla and I have been cleaning out Slash's closet to get together items to auction for our favorite charitable organization, LAYN. (Los Angeles Youth Network). www.layn.org

We decided that many of the items we have pulled most likely
can generate a lot of interest from fans, if Slash has worn them in videos, on stage during major performances, or in a major article in a magazine such as Rolling Stone.

I have tons of hats, leather jackets, and pants that he may or may not have worn in photos and such, and I really need help documenting when and if he did.

This is where you guys come in!

If any of you can help me find photos of Slash at major performances/events, in photo shoots, or stills from any GNR, VR, or solo performances, and i can find specific pieces to donate based on your help, I will send you one of Slashs' Tshirts, Straight out of HIS CLOSET.These Tshirts arent GNR or VR merchandise, these are actual tshirts, worn by Slash, that he just doesnt have room for anymore.

please email all inquiries to

CleaningSlashsCloset@gmail.com

Thanks so Much!!
Erin

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Very cool, I'd buy a top hat.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

Very cool, I'd buy a top hat.

Me too.Id wear it now and then when Im alone in front of my mirror with a guitar.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

From FaceBook:

Bass & strings are done, sounds great. Recording new song w/Steven Adler & Flea tomorrow.

Board footer