You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Otis Western
 Rep: 0 

Re: Does anyone else care if Axl just stays in his mansion indefinitely?

Otis Western wrote:

I meant to have my topic title say, Does anyone else "not" care if Axl just decides to stay in his mansion indefinitely.

AtariLegend wrote:

God, you make "BringBackAdler" look tame 14

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I honestly don't care if he decides to stay out of the music business. If he chooses to release stuff, good for him. I'll check it out. But I have zero anticipation and zero desire to see if he ever releases anything. I enjoy posting here mainly in the off-topic sections because I get along well with most of you guys, but I really couldn't care less about GN'R or Axl at this point in time.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

I have to say I feel the same way. The album was good, but the whole Chinese Democracy era has been a huge dud. If Axl doesn't care, then why should I? I couldn't care less about a tour or anything related to this era of the band at this point. Too little too late.  I wouldn't care if he decided to retire from the music business because he's hardly been making music over the past 15 years anyway.

I'll probably care more whenever he decides to release new music, but we all know that won't happen anytime soon if ever.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'd care if he spent the rest of his days in his mansion, because I saw him in 2006 and know how much he's "still got it", and I think CD was great.

It'd be a real shame to see him continue the "I don't give a fuck i'm talented" attitude.

If anyone ever wondered what Nirvana would've been like had Kurt Cobain lived... look at Axl & Guns. hmm

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

God, you make "BringBackAdler" look tame 14

This is "BringBackAdler" also most recently known as "The Holy Grail", "Hell Hound" & "Howard the Duck" over at MYGNR.com.

They finally ran him off after being banned several times & now this site has inherited him so get used to the NUGNR hatred he will try to spread. He may have a new name, but it's the same rhetoric. Don't believe me, check his posts.

He's a Troll & he has an agenda.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

What a dumb fucking thread. Dumb fucking thread.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Otis Western wrote:

In all my what, 5 posts? Geez. Tough crowd here.

yeah, epic fucking fail there, dude. You've posted 20 times. All the same tired shit.

Bonoe wrote:

And Bigbri I don't recall reading many of Otis Wstern's posts. 14 I guess I don't pay much attention anymore.

You ain't missing much.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, we get it Otis, you don't like Axl, this band or CD. No matter how you phrase it or title your threads you're saying the same thing, over and over and over and over..... For someone who doesn't care you sure do care a lot.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

hey man none of us hate Axl rose and GN'R so stop doing this post of hate to Axl and Guns because this is a GN'R forum so i think (i want to believe) that anyone that is in a GN'R forum is a GN'R fan so he or she does not hate Axl or guns

Board footer