You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Is Eminem even an option?

Eminem?

Yeah, I don't think so.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

noooooooooooooooooo not eninem, axl would have more sence than that, you might as well put vanilla ice in the mix lol

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

How about he becomes VR's frontman instead.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i thought this thread was a hypothetical

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Olorin, the same could be said for Guns fans, who attracted the WORST kind of fans too back in the day. After "One In A Million", practically everyone in the fuckin' Klan signed up to be a GN'R fan, and they also attracted vicious biker gangs. That's why St. Louis happened.

Sometimes, it's not the artist themself, but the fans, like you stated. But you're letting Marilyn Manson fans off WAY too easy. They are known to be a rough group of people too.

Marilyn Manson + Eminem = I stay home. Come on, that is a combo of fans, just asking for trouble.

Music festivals too are the absolute worst. You could have Ronnie Milsap up there, and if it's a festival, I guarantee you somebody is getting the shit kicked out of them, or stabbed by the end of the day. The surroundings come into play.

I would never attend a festival, unless I was backstage. I don't care if it's a reunited Guns N' Roses. I don't care if Freddie Mercury was resurrected and reunited with Queen, I would never attend a festival.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Oh yeah, but what about Festivus?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Different cultures for different countries, Marilyn Manson fans and rock music fans in general are not known for violence here and certainly not known for roaming the streets with knives etc.
There are other genres of music here that attract those who delight in roaming the streets armed to the teeth and maiming, or worse, innocent passers by.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/sep/2 … e.scotland

I've been to a lot of rock concerts and they were great atmospheres, they just dont really attract the type of hooligan we have here.

Although I did see a few fights break out standing waiting on GNR, but it was a such hot humid day, add alcohol to that and then standing around in a sweltering arena waiting on the main act to show up, tempers are bound to fray.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I've seen several fights at every GN'R concert I've been too.  It's usually the guy with no teeth knocking the pretty boys teeth out.

helenluna
 Rep: 3 

helenluna wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Eminem is the Axl Rose of rap. If no one sees that, I don't know what to say. Very very similar lives and attitudes in the music business.

Hell even Em acknowledged it by parodying Axl on the MTV Movie Awards.

Both mid-westerns with bad back rounds with family and social problems. Both have that don't give a fuck attitude and problems with women. Bot in their primes were magnets for controversy. The list goes on. As you said they are both real similar.

Agreed. Someone has even made an article years ago somewhere in the press (I lost the link but it must not be hard to google it) in-depth comparing both.

But a tour... nah, that's unlikely to happen.

Board footer