You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

Re: PM Spamming @ MYGNR!?

bucketfan wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

As for alleged censorship, they say the same about HTGTH. Alot of the most active posters over their were banned from HTGTH, for what you guys are complaining about at MYGNR.

Alleged my ass!

See Axlin08's post.  I was banned for asking Madison what she thought of Bucket's parts when it became apparent that he was in fact all over the album.  She just couldn't deal with it.

And she calls her self a fan of the band/album.  roll

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bucketfan wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

As for alleged censorship, they say the same about HTGTH. Alot of the most active posters over their were banned from HTGTH, for what you guys are complaining about at MYGNR.

Alleged my ass!

See Axlin08's post.  I was banned for asking Madison what she thought of Bucket's parts when it became apparent that he was in fact all over the album.  She just couldn't deal with it.

And she calls her self a fan of the band/album.  roll

Guess she just ignores that TWAT solo...you know, hands down the best solo on the album. Speaking of TWAT, did I mention how much of a twat I think Madison at MYGNR is? 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's not just admins that kill a message board when a band throws around its influence, its also the members who go out of there way to be assholes and nutswingers with completely ridiculous arguments because they hope beyond hope that Axl is reading it and will somehow notice them.

It should tell the folks at HTGTH something of how bad things are when Axl and his people don't even visit their site anymore. 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

GNR sites are dead. Of what few users there are, the "big" sites consist of mostly sycophants, haters with the occasional desperate realist . Even the haters are in short supply, BBA has been reduced to creating numerous identities just to keep the tradition alive.
Although, if you are a realist and call it impartialy, a sycophant will be along shortly to call you a hater, or a hater will trot along to call you a nutswinger. roll

When it comes to being mind numbingly servile, htgth wins hands down. Its hard to believe some of the bird brain posts in the main section come from adults and not pre school children.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i didnt realize that everyone and their dog was receiving these pm's

once again, if it starts happening here please let us know asap, i know we get some spam threads once in a while but i had never seen a spam pm before

AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:

It should tell the folks at HTGTH something of how bad things are when Axl and his people don't even visit their site anymore. 16

The ask questions to "Gn'R" fans only started a few weeks ago and Mysteron is online every few days.

If you want to say MYGNR, then Beta is online over there almost everyday, answering peoples PMs.

war wrote:

I meant to also point out the constant fighting and disrespect that goes on, unbalanced, over there.

They have people who are negative and they have people who are positive, given the average ratio in a thread over here is like 10-3...

war wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
war wrote:

I rarely log on there. There's a lot of stupid threads and conversations going on over there.

Not to sound like a "MYGNR" nutswinger, but what do you mean?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=147728

A "Gn'R" fan site discussing song lyrics... tongue

Olorin wrote:

When it comes to being mind numbingly servile, htgth wins hands down. Its hard to believe some of the bird brain posts in the main section come from adults and not pre school children.

I'm glad to see your definition of this site includes the term elitist.

Olorin wrote:

GNR sites are dead. Of what few users there are, the "big" sites consist of mostly sycophants, haters with the occasional desperate realist.

Definition;-

Noun
A person who uses flattery to win favour from people with power or influence

Yawn, more "Gn'R" fans not really likening "Gn'R" rhetoric.

No wonder people like you were banned from those sites.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Hey fannybaws, I've never been banned, cautioned or warned from any site.

Are you jarmo in disguise? Then put the fucking dictionary away, googling the definition of a word doesnt add one god damn thing to the discussion, or score you any fucking points.

AtariLegend wrote:

Don't use words if you don't know the definition to them then... tongue

...And I'm certainly not trying to score points here. I'm a fan of the band like many other people, I find it tiring that people like you can't accept that we might just actually like this band.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think anyone cares that you like it.  I know I don't.  I think what people care about is being told that they are not a GnR fan and they are just being negative if they don't absolutely love Axl and CD.

Fight!

Board footer