You are not logged in. Please register or login.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

robin67 wrote:

where's sorry?

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

better better no guitar, no noise, no rb2 sounds, eq and volume levels maximized. if you got a cheap system which cant stand bass and depth, do not download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFAO8PF0

creds to CoBrA2168  who rec'd and uploaded the tracks without guitar, i just edited them.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Riad sounds great like this as well, Brain is tearing it up, so is rhythm and bass guitars.
I always loved the album version of Riad, I think the solo is god awful though, but its one song I hope to see played live one day.

Sky Dog wrote:

Scraped is funky as hell too with more killer drumming and bass....I'm kinda starting to get mad that Tommy and Brain are drowned out on alot of these songs. SOD outro and Catcher's outro are way better without the guitars-great vocal melodies. If Axl wants to do a reissue, he should really consider doing a completely different mix plus add the best of the remaining tracks and clean the slate once and for all. TIL is simply stunning....

Thorazine Shuffle
 Rep: 3 

Finally we can hear the drums.  Absolutely killer on Catcher.

Sky Dog wrote:

listen to RIAD...

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I haven't heard Riad or Catcher, those would be the two I'm most interested in. Is it really a crime to publicly post links to this?

AtariLegend wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I haven't heard Riad or Catcher, those would be the two I'm most interested in. Is it really a crime to publicly post links to this?

You were the first one I sent the link to, days before people even started talking about it here.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

AtariLegend wrote:
Communist China wrote:

You were the first one I sent the link to, days before people even started talking about it here.

That link didn't work for me, and when I got it I hadn't read anything about it so I thought it might've been a joke anyways.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I would very much like to hear "Sorry."

Please and Thank you.

Board footer