You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

. plant's "stairway" got nothin' on this TIL.

What are you smoking:haha:

These songs all need less guitar but not none. No guitar makes these tracks worse.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

robin67 wrote:

i'm not smokin' anything. but the new TIL which features the amazing "piano orchestra" in place of robin's solo is better than robert's "stairway to heaven"

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Any luck on the vocal only tracks?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
faldor wrote:
robin67 wrote:

this is better than the album. the grand hour

I respectfully disagree.  While there are some interesting things in there.  Most, if not all, the songs suffer greatly from the lack of lead guitar.  You could argue that there could be "less" guitar but NO guitar doesn't work for me.

I agree. You need guitar. I'd have been more interested in changes that can't really be done with rockband...like rearranging the songs to have 2 constant guitar parts rather than 3 cutting in and out, and replacing some of the synth stuff with guitar. Like have paino, 1 drum, 1 rhythm, 1 new lead guitar part that hybrids some of the ideas of the others, 1 bass track and vocals. That would interest me.

Although I like the album as it is, but it would be interesting to hear the songs in that kinda way too.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
faldor wrote:
robin67 wrote:

this is better than the album. the grand hour

I respectfully disagree.  While there are some interesting things in there.  Most, if not all, the songs suffer greatly from the lack of lead guitar.  You could argue that there could be "less" guitar but NO guitar doesn't work for me.

I agree. You need guitar. I'd have been more interested in changes that can't really be done with rockband...like rearranging the songs to have 2 constant guitar parts rather than 3 cutting in and out, and replacing some of the synth stuff with guitar. Like have paino, 1 drum, 1 rhythm, 1 new lead guitar part that hybrids some of the ideas of the others, 1 bass track and vocals. That would interest me.

Although I like the album as it is, but it would be interesting to hear the songs in that kinda way too.

That can be done with the real rockband tracks. These are just mixes made from recordings off of Rockband. Not the actual files ripped off the disk.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

robin67 wrote:

chicken_dinner's grandest hour grows . . .

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
robin67 wrote:

Old roll

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
robin67 wrote:

Old roll

Exactly. I don't get constantly trying to praise yourself.

If you're accusing someone of having multiple accounts right now 16.

*Kudos*

It's getting a bit silly now..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer