You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Slash to perform with Avenged Sevenfold

BLS-Pride wrote:

Former GUNS N' ROSES and current VELVET REVOLVER guitarist Slash will apparently make a special guest appearance with Orange County, California's AVENGED SEVENFOLD at tonight's (Thursday, April 16) concert at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

A photo of Slash and the AVENGED SEVENFOLD members "working out tempos" during soundcheck earlier today can be viewed below. (Photo credit: Karl Larsen)

AVENGED SEVENFOLD singer M. Shadows is rumored to have recorded a guest appearance on Slash's upcoming solo album, which the guitarist is tracking with former NINE INCH NAILS drummer Josh Freese and ex-JANE'S ADDICTION bassist Chris Chaney. Slash's wife Perla Hudson said in a video interview at Rockerrazzi.com that both Ozzy Osbourne and Fergie (a.k.a. Stacy Ann Ferguson) of the BLACK EYED PEAS will also appear on her husband's solo CD.

slashavenged.jpg

Photo credit: Karl Larsen (courtesy of Slash)

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

M Shadows on Slash's cd is going to be pretty damn cool to hear.  I wonder what song they played together.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Set List for Avenged Sevenfold tonight...playing with Slash.....

Critical Acclaim
Afterlife
Beast and The Harlot
Eternal Rest/ Chapter Four
Scream
Dear God - LSG
Guitar Solo
Bat Country
It's So Easy (slash)
Gunslinger
Unholy Confessions
Almost Easy
A Little piece of Heaven

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Aww only one GNR song...But DAMN i need to get a boot of this...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah I'd love a boot of it too. Kinda disapointed that it was ISE cos he's played that so much recently with VR...one day I'd love him to pull out something from UYI or something! But still...this would be way cool to see.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Ya, Slash's Chops are fucking like 1987 all over again... Mean, nasty, angry, and firey...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow...he really rocked that! Fuckin A! eat your heart out nu'gnr

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Stop being a bitch Axl.

Damn that was kick ass. Slash gone all up in that shit.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

ONLY Slash & Duff (yes him too) can play those Appetite songs right. New Guns is an amazing band, but they look like the cover band they are when the old co. starts playing old songs. I remember when VR would perform that stuff with Matt on drums it sounded so fuckin' right, then Weiland would come in and throw it all off.

Board footer