You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Chinese Democracy (Guitar Tab Book)

Olorin wrote:

Well Axl said there would be another version coming out, he's probably just alluding to that.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

OK ladies and gents,

to further whet your appetites!

Capture.jpg

CaptureJPG23.jpg
CaptureJPG22.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/chinese-democra … acy&page=3

BTW looks like new vinyl is coming too!!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

strat0 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm going to say it isn't correct.  If he's playing Robin's, he's probably playing it too well and if it's BH's...well...if he's playing it 100% right, your band better make it somewhere.  Soon.

Actually the way TWAT is tabbed out Bucket's isn't all that hard. just a bit fast in places. And We're still trying to find a way to replicate the killswitch sound without butchering his guitar : /

The part he is having the most trouble with is the part around 5:56
and the crazyness at the very end

Just do what Ron does and rapid-pick the killswitch parts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad2UV-JgdXU&fmt=18

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Has that not always been there?

Its got that Shacklers/CD vinyl listed as well, I remember someone getting a promo of that but a release was scrapped.

Sky Dog wrote:

I am leaning to fake now due to Tobias not being credited on Prostitute...but I am fairly naive about these things.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Now that is interesting. These actually showing up on sites like Amazon is definetly a good sign.  If these aren't released with bonus content though it won't be purchased.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axl S wrote:

These actually showing up on sites like Amazon is definetly a good sign.

16 16 16 16

honestly? did we jsut forget about the past decade before the album was out? amazon and the like dont know any more than you or I

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Axl S wrote:

These actually showing up on sites like Amazon is definetly a good sign.

16 16 16 16

honestly? did we jsut forget about the past decade before the album was out? amazon and the like dont know any more than you or I

But that was before the album was out 16 Also these have the tag [Bb][IMPORT] Most likey standing for Best Buy Import. Which would mean that Amazon have received word from Best Buy to expect imported new copies of the album soon.

In other news the album now only costs £5.98 on Amazon:haha:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chinese-Democra … dpp_ttl_in

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
elmir wrote:

i have a feeling that jarmo truly doesn't know anything about this...but it is strange that he's deleting all the scans and then following it up with this comment:

If you want to get all their surprises ruined in advance, don't expect me to help.

either way, these are scans from a printed item, which you can clearly see in the way the paper has been folded...

my guess is that this was one of the versions axl spoke about, hence similar copy errors as to the actual piece...

i don't think this is a new thing, someone just had this as a proof, and decided to share...

like James, i have no intention of getting this unless it contains some additional material...what's the point...

I think the reason he's deleting the scans is the same reason he didn't allow leaks on the site.  I don't think the scans are meant to be seen before they're made available or at least a re-release is announced by band management.  Like when the "Checkmate" clip came out.  It's not jarmo's responsibility to find out if it's a real song and to let fans know.  So I'm not sure what he does or doesn't know, but even if he knew these were legit it's really not his place to give confirmation.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm not buying it. Fake.

And jarmo would know.

I am wondering what he's alluding to with "surprise."

jarmo doesn't know jack.

I posted those scans on HTGTH and he immediately PM'ed me with a slew of questions.

FYI.

Board footer