You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: What youtube video are you watching just now?

See? I told you Sweden was cool.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

So I'm listening to a local morning radio show, and they're talking about the Green Day concert here last night. Saying it went well, show was great, fans of all ages etc.. Then they mention Billy Joe was going to play Jesus of Suburbia, and asked if anyone knows how to play it on guitar. A fan raised his hand & was lead onstage.

Well sure enough the guy was listening to the show, and called in. He seemed like a cool dude who just had the time of his life, and his buddy caught it on camera & posted it onto youtube. I don't know how these things work, myb he was  plant of a member of their fansite. Anyway, I watched it & it's pretty funny. GD seems to put on a good show too.

That's a cool story.

If I remember correctly something similar happened a few years ago during their tour in support of American Idiot in Europe.

That person even got to keep the guitar afterwards.

Now that's quite the fan service.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Similar to the BLS Paris dvd.  They had a member of the crowd up there playing, he was quite good too.  Zakk even threw the fkin speakers into the crowd at the end.. I wonder if they had to return them or not smile

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

So I'm listening to a local morning radio show, and they're talking about the Green Day concert here last night. Saying it went well, show was great, fans of all ages etc.. Then they mention Billy Joe was going to play Jesus of Suburbia, and asked if anyone knows how to play it on guitar. A fan raised his hand & was lead onstage.

Well sure enough the guy was listening to the show, and called in. He seemed like a cool dude who just had the time of his life, and his buddy caught it on camera & posted it onto youtube. I don't know how these things work, myb he was  plant of a member of their fansite. Anyway, I watched it & it's pretty funny. GD seems to put on a good show too.

No wasn't a plant. Green Day have done this for years now just inviting random fans on stage.

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Board footer