You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Whazup
 Rep: 6 

Re: i'm back

Whazup wrote:

yeah i wanna hear checkmate!

It'd be cool to some un-heard songs

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

yeah give us some BIG guns

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I firmly believe the track list for CD was mostly chosen because of leaks and they got many more unheard of songs hidden away in the vaults.

Axl said in the chats that CD is the album he wanted. This is the song list he imagined.

No need to hope for the big guns, just because you can't find them on CD.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I firmly believe the track list for CD was mostly chosen because of leaks and they got many more unheard of songs hidden away in the vaults.

Axl said in the chats that CD is the album he wanted. This is the song list he imagined.

Oh! Well, if Axl said it, then it must be true! 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm not interested in anything unless its alternate versions of music we already have, like the original Buckethead versions of a few songs or a polished version of the Brian May Catcher In The Rye.
Other than that I want to experience any new songs as the maker intended, by hearing them when they are finished and released.

Sky Dog wrote:

you may never hear another song then....

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I really doubt that, and while I enjoy the songs on CD very much, nothing on it makes me salivate for unheard songs to leak. We had the rumours and mystique of This I Love and Prostitute for years, and when we heard it, it was really just ok and nothing "earth shattering" like we had all hoped for. I still think there will be some good songs to come but I'm quite happy to wait for now. I'm not even "waiting", I've got enough going on to keep me occupied. For me the next album will come when it comes, and at the moment I dont really care when.
It really seems a bit premature to be pinning hopes of new music on the horders, its not even a year since the last album came out.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

From the chats in December with Axl it sounds like there's a few gems still out there and for all we know a lot more.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think there's anything that didn't make CD.

I think there's material out there that was always intended for CD II or III, that might be floating around out there.

Chris said in an interview, that he and Axl always imagined Silkworms being on an album "in the future" even when they recorded it. It was never going to be on CD.

Board footer