You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: i'm back

buzzsaw wrote:

There might be 1000 people stoked about new material from a band that never really existed (the 2002 lineup).  There are millions that would prefer the AFD or UYI band touring on the hits over anything new (not saying it's right, but it's true).  You can't really be surprised when a thread talking about new music mentions someone preferring to hear one of the other incarnations of this brand.  Odds are that unless you prefer the AFD/UYI days, you are in the minority.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Buzz, I could really care less what millions prefer, or think about the 02 line up, or whatever. I DO NOT CARE. Couldn't give a shit. They can go start a thread about how much they rule and congratulate themselves that they have more people who agree with them about it every day, as far as I'm concerned. This thread has zero to do with Slash, Izzy or a reunion. And its stupid every thread turns into it. If there are millions of you, then what does this thread/subject matter to you anyway? And its the same few people, over and over.

I seriously don't care who prefers what, or how many there are, what it means to you, ect. That's all fine. I respect everyones opinion, but obviously that's not a 2 way street.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Buzz is right. I'd prefer to hear the vault, but i'm in the extreme minority.

As much as I love Bucket, if the GN'R camp starts putting effort into bringing anyone from a past lineup back, it needs to start with Slash, and the rest of the chips fall in place, if you know what I mean.

GN'R is not going to be relevant. Period. At best, people want to see them be a nostalgia act, and tour as such.

Like i've said before, it isn't like it'll stop Axl from releasing SOLO albums. That's pretty much CD. An Axl Rose solo album, with a Guns N' Roses attitude.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Seriously, come on, after all this time, it doesn't fucking matter. Who cares about what the name is, who's/what's relevant, who's feelings are hurt, who wants who back, who's in the minority. I mean who really cares?

Well, I mean, besides, Buzz 16

All I care about is that material from 98-04. To me, that's more important than anything they release with the line up they have now, or some fantasy reunion scenerio.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

so msl, u disappeared while 2 more multitracks have leaked in the past few days?

cd, itw and twat are available, so lets go :3

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
russtcb wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

so msl, u disappeared while 2 more multitracks have leaked in the past few days?

cd, itw and twat are available, so lets go :3

Do you actually have those 3 to share with others?

yeah, no doubt!

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

you a hoarder chicken_dinner?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Seriously, come on, after all this time, it doesn't fucking matter. Who cares about what the name is, who's/what's relevant, who's feelings are hurt, who wants who back, who's in the minority. I mean who really cares?

Well, I mean, besides, Buzz 16

All I care about is that material from 98-04. To me, that's more important than anything they release with the line up they have now, or some fantasy reunion scenerio.

I don't even care anymore.  If they get together for a cash grab, I'm there.  If they never do, I'm fine with that too.  CD's complete failure ensured that I won't have to worry about the band I love being tarnished.

I didn't bring it up, I'm telling you why it keeps getting brought up.  I'm sick of talking about it too, which is why I haven't been posting a lot lately.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

im no hoarder, msl is. im calling him out on his BS :B

maybe he will post them if he has a new shit song of his to promote, lulz.

Board footer