You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: i'm back

Neemo wrote:

i'm with you gagarin....but you backed up the claim with some figures....

its not unreasonable to say just shy of a million people downloaded or listend to the AQ leaks...world wide...we know a chunk of those listening to those leaks were from gnr forums, so say a quarter of those actually bought the album leave another 3/4 a mill who "might have" bought it for curiosity....fact it i dont htink that the leaks affected the the sales numbers too-too much..a bt bit not in the realm where some peopel think

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Fuck Anti-Quiet.

The damn 2006 leaks were getting radio play. I'm talking more in that range.

As far as Anti-Quiet goes, no. It wasn't millions. I'm referring more to the 2006 stuff, like Better, IRS & TWAT.

But Gagarin makes some interesting points...

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Just read this over at CD.com.

Poster's name is 'Leaks are Coming'

FYI -

Just thought you would all like to know, it's been decided that the upcoming leaks will be launched here first, per my source.

Regarding the almost mythic 'Checkmate':

This is by far the most kickass rocker post AFD. I would love to know what Axl was thinking leaving this off 'Chinese'. The guitar solo in the middle is sick! By far, Robin's greatest achievement. And this is coming from a guy who was never big on Robin's work. -

We shall see, I suppose...

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

holy shit. i cant wait.

even better, "Leaks" is plural. big_smile

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Could be someone bullshitting thinking he'll get a few measly seconds of GNR internet glory.

If it's true well then that's good.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

I don't see it there anymore. Taken down that fast?

We should compile a list of sites that don't have Beta's hand up their puppethole.

I understand wanting to avoid legal liability (although sites being held liable for content posted by others is still a dubious legal gray area), but quashing discussion? That's for the birds.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy Dot Com Forum.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy Dot Com Forum.

Means nothing. The other sites remove threada about leaks all the time.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

Yes, they do. They didn't use to. They aren't doing it out of "respect for the band," or fear of legal action, they want to get "exclusive" stuff from management, or to get meaningless "merry christmas" calls from Axl. Fucking fanboys.

That funny youtube video making fun of Jarmo can now be applied to almost all the gnr boards out there.

It's just mega lame to disrespect the fans because of the request of a dysfunction band that can't be bothered to throw their most hardcore fans a bone.

When "unofficial" boards become mouthpieces and arms for management, what is the point of being in a censored community?

Board footer