You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: i'm back

Aussie wrote:

If MSL says it's out there where is it?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

RB2 moggs

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Yeah, but still, after taking so many years and being so adamant about the details, it just was just such a THUD.

I dunno, I hope the facts come out on day, and not just in Axl's cryptospeak.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Cowboy Buddha wrote:

Can't say I'm overly excited about these things, but where are they?  There's no link or anything that I can see.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
faldor wrote:
Cowboy Buddha wrote:

Can't say I'm overly excited about these things, but where are they?  There's no link or anything that I can see.

gotta AIM people or PM them. Its nothing too exciting, not to diminish MSL's efforts, but its kinda blah.

faldor

faldor wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:
faldor wrote:
Cowboy Buddha wrote:

gotta AIM people or PM them. Its nothing too exciting, not to diminish MSL's efforts, but its kinda blah.

I see.  Yeah I was never too big on the Rock Band isolated stuff.  Not my cup of tea.  Is that what the masters of Prostitute are?  What's alternate version of TWAT?

Certainly not as much of a landmark event as when the last time MSL struck.  He said he tried his best and that's all that was out there though.  Maybe the leak department is scarce and possibly bare altogether?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Somebody get it up on one of the file sharing sites, please.

I guess he never did have the Mogg's, he was just bluffing to get the hoarders to come out of the woodwork.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd be interested to learn about the TWAT version - there's already the 99 mix and two bucket cuts out there right. Be interesting to know if its any different....who is on it....if its the same vocal take....

the rockband stuff...well its not so much my thing...

faldor

faldor wrote:

I don't have the best ear for these things so maybe someone could help, what was so different about that version of TWAT?  Sounded similar to one of the leaks from before, which I haven't listened to in quite some time.

Board footer