You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: i'm back

James wrote:
Olorin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You must have been happy as a pig in shit when George Lucas rereleased that version of Star Wars in the 90s that had a few nanoseconds of Jabba the Hut added in. Must have felt like a brand new movie. 16

I like CD, so what? Are you calling me stupid?

That's what you got from that comment? Seriously?

I think 99.9% of the fans still hanging in like at least some aspects of CD. It just isn't a brand new record to long time fans, and I'm pretty sure you knew thats what I meant. You can shine it all you want and add a couple bonus tracks to it, doesn't change the fact its Star Wars with the added Jabba the Hut footage.

Amazing that you cant see why people would want to hear new songs. It would be like listening to The Downward Spiral since 1994, Trent finally releases it in 2004, a fan wants to hear a new song, and you think they're crazy.

The album just came out and its apparantly first of a double album, I'm happy to wait, especially after such an insignificant period of time.
Its not even really waiting, cause I have a life. Whatever comes will come. Its none of my or anyone elses business when GNR does or doesnt release their music, its theirs to do whatever they want with.

Nobody's waiting. My girlfriend gets fucked, my job gets done, and drugs get swallowed whether or not CD vol. II ever comes out. Just because people like posting on web sites doesn't mean they're "waiting".

The only people not living life are the forum users who unfortunately died during the wait.

If there's one album I'm truly waiting for, its M.I.A.'s next album, and if that doesn't come out, there's other things to float my boat.

If he doesnt care about anything its the people on the forums, and I cant say I blame him.

He name dropped forum users at Rio, and his yes men brigade hang out at forums. When the 2006 tour was underway, only thing addressed on the official site was how forum users weren't blown away by the setlist. If there's anything he cares about, its the couple thousand hanging at these sites(to an extent).

The vast majority of people who attend concerts and bought the cd dont come near these forums.

The forums are actually the best place to gauge interest/reaction to anything the band does or doesn't do. Its like taking a poll during an election.

Fans initially soured on the record= a fast tanking on the charts

Fans not supporting the singles= low chart positioning, quick tank, and nothing on Itunes

Low fan interest in a tour= no tour

That's not a coincidence, and neither is the fact you cant find anyone who actually owns or listens to this record, yet its at gold status here. That's unheard of.

As far as CD being a double album goes, it used to be a trilogy. By the time a CD rerelease comes down the pike, songs will be missing and CD will be an EP.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Thanks for trying, man. Woulda been amazing to get some new songs, but I'm sure they'll come to light eventually.

allday
 Rep: 0 

allday wrote:

are we getting any leaks from anyone now? what about the incognito guy? and who was the guy on CD.com who was named Leaks are coming! was he foreal

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:

OK, what the hell did I miss out on?? Can anyone hook me up with a pm?? I'd love to hear the MOGG files.

smeagol2124

smeagol2124 wrote:

Can I beg  err get a PM as well?  Thanks!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yawn ... all the build up for the 10th version of twat and some files that nobody can open?

thanks for the effort MSL but for me its not very exciting

This I Love

This I Love wrote:

Can someone hook me up??? Thanks big_smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

It would be interesting to hear 2002 TWAT but I don't imagine it'd be much different.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok everyone....everytime this stuff happens we ask you all to not post requests in the forum, it clutters up the threads and they become hard to read

send pm's if you want this stuff, its pretty obvious who has them by who talks about them

Board footer