You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: i'm back

Okay, back in my flat at last. It's begging time - does anyone have a linky? smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

ok everyone....everytime this stuff happens we ask you all to not post requests in the forum, it clutters up the threads and they become hard to read

send pm's if you want this stuff, its pretty obvious who has them by who talks about them

do i really need to post this on every page?

AL!VE
 Rep: -1 

AL!VE wrote:

I can't understand yet how a guy like MSL could think that this TWAT version is real..
For all this now we can now almost for sure that the "Leaks Are Coming!" dude was lying because he said that MSL had 6 .moggs and the VMA rehearsal for sure. Well there is also the chance that MSL didn't leak everything he's got maybe just the things that we know that Felixed had....

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

shirt just booked flights for mccartney. leaked some gnr stuff. watching rehearsal footage. if my ear recovers, saturday will be cant miss.

about 15 hours ago from txt

http://twitter.com/songsbymister

Now, don't get me wrong - MSL could very well be talking about rehearsal footage of his band - or he could be talking about rehearsal footage from the VMAs. I don't know.

AL!VE
 Rep: -1 

AL!VE wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

shirt just booked flights for mccartney. leaked some gnr stuff. watching rehearsal footage. if my ear recovers, saturday will be cant miss.

about 15 hours ago from txt

http://twitter.com/songsbymister

Now, don't get me wrong - MSL could very well be talking about rehearsal footage of his band - or he could be talking about rehearsal footage from the VMAs. I don't know.

Pretty sure he is talking about his own band

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:
AL!VE wrote:

I can't understand yet how a guy like MSL could think that this TWAT version is real..
For all this now we can now almost for sure that the "Leaks Are Coming!" dude was lying because he said that MSL had 6 .moggs and the VMA rehearsal for sure. Well there is also the chance that MSL didn't leak everything he's got maybe just the things that we know that Felixed had....

While im fairly sure that that leaks are coming guy was full of shit, i can see that it cud be possible that MSL has just leaked whats already out there plus a throwaway "bonus", and then more is coming later. Theres nothing to say hes leaked everything hes got all in one go, we will just have to wait and see...

And before anyone asks, no i dont know anything, im just speculating

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Whats the story guys?  I got a PM from someone to a MSL board, but the thread was dead.   Someone want to fill me in?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

ok everyone....everytime this stuff happens we ask you all to not post requests in the forum, it clutters up the threads and they become hard to read

send pm's if you want this stuff, its pretty obvious who has them by who talks about them

do i really need to post this on every page?

3 pages in a row? doesnt anyone read threads anymore? 16

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Neemo, I didnt mean for it to sound like I was asking for anything.  I'm one of the honest ones who just want to actually know whats going on.  smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

MSL released some rockband files and the prostitute mogg

also another TWAT demo which, according to CSS is a fan made version

Board footer