You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: i'm back

Stepvhen wrote:

WHo gives a shit. Unheard Songs or GTFO

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

I think if you poo-poo the Prostitute MOGG you just haven't played around with it. It's an amazing experience.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont even know how to open the damn thing 16

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Audacity1.3 beta(unicode)

its quite intuitive

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

I think if you poo-poo the Prostitute MOGG you just haven't played around with it. It's an amazing experience.

Havent got my hands on it. Ill rip it apart in logic. someone send it on

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:

Just in case noones actually realised or knows this, the mogg is 14 MONO tracks, they are meant to be paired together into 7 stereo tracks. thats why some of em look exactly the same.

Gagarin

Gagarin wrote:

I've got an idea.
Instead of trading up for hoarders - how about anyone who has Atlas or Soul Monster / The General / Whatever, just rip a disc, go to a neutral city - MAIL it to Axl with an altimatum - "Dexter please tell us what's happening or this'll leak, "soon" is the word." That would be actually really bad, but I could only imagine that happening in the GNR world.
Or Dexter gets on and 'leaks' a new song himself. That would get attention.
Or Dexter posts a location for a random small GIG.
Axl could be all over this internet thing.

But yeah... I think sending leaks to Axl's house to get him to 'come out' would sort of make for funny Axl or Beta posts. I hope it doesn't come to that.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I wish all the 99 shit would get out. It would have been such a better record. Just listening to TWAT demos proves it. I'm gonna fuck around with the mogg files now. I do hope to see something new or unheard 99 shit.

Gagarin

Gagarin wrote:

Agree - IRS 99 had so much more uumppph and much more going for it than the album release. My favorite song was a gigantic source of frustration last November!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I agree, but TWAT NEEDED Buckethead's solo as did IRS. I really like to hear The Blues 99 and Riad.

Board footer