You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: CD Track Mogg Remixes?

well,I know alot of people like the song,I just can't get into it,I'm not saying it's a bad song or anything.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

the remix is better than the original, altho they are both messy.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

This remix is worse imho. Drums are cool, that's about it. I agree with Atari, losing the outtro is a mistake.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Love the song, one of my favorite GNR songs.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

here's my take on the song.... i'd also like to strip out the slow part around 3:20 but couldnt get it to transition smooth, so what can ya do but the idea was to combine the last 2 heavy parts into one long one

anyway....took out the second vocal track, took out the piano, took out most of the synth and orchestra, cut off the last minute and a half (or so)

check it out, its pretty rockin 9

*link removed*

see below for a better one

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:
Neemo wrote:

here's my take on the song.... i'd also like to strip out the slow part around 3:20 but couldnt get it to transition smooth, so what can ya do but the idea was to combine the last 2 heavy parts into one long one

anyway....took out the second vocal track, took out the piano, took out most of the synth and orchestra, cut off the last minute and a half (or so)

check it out, its pretty rockin 9

*link removed*

see below for a better one

i like this version, it sounds quite cool. ive done nearly the opposite to it, making the piano the main instrument and keeping a few other parts here and there. i might upload it later if people are interested

imsorry wrote:

just to make life easy for u guys pretending to do a remix Prostitute is 107 bpm.

imsorry wrote:

btw this twat supposed to be a new leak is fake i did it back in 2006...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
imsorry wrote:

just to make life easy for u guys pretending to do a remix Prostitute is 107 bpm.

i dont pretend to know what i'm doing, i jsut messed a bit with the track on audacity...first time i ever opened the program, i'm def not capable of doing what you and some others can

Board footer