You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Re: Perla Hudson is "coming to get" Axl

Brett wrote:

I just clicked that shit and if you read her tweets, she says she got a colonic. At least when Slash tears it up, it's clean.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

For the love of God, please do NOT feed the flames.

Yeah I have to agree, even if it was a joke from her, I really don't see that kind of thing being constructive to anyone, neither us fans or the bands.

In the absence of some higher power making all members of original GNR suddenly become full of forgivness and enthuiasm for one another, I really think at this stage it'd be great if everyone could somehow move on.

Musically I really enjoyed snakepit 1, and VR, although it's hip to diss them, was a successful musical act. Rather than take pot shots in the media, I'd prefer they got real about finding a new singer, and released a truely kickass album. Let's face it - slash is a rock god - but the dude had a pacemaker installed at like 34 or something - and he'll never find someone with better chemestry than duff, matt and he, they should get on with making the most of their gifts and release music at the level we all know that they're capiable of. I'd hate to think we never got the awesome VR album that could happen....

Then there's Axl. I don't know him personally, but the media suggests that he thinks deeply about personal attacks of this kind. And so people making shots like this, well, what is it going to achieve, other than upset him and for what purpose.

People can say what they want about Axl and his ways, but I've never heard him sing a song a song that didn't move me. I enjoy the 'weakest' axl song more than almost anything out there. That's what he gives to the world from my perspective

Now i'm not suggesting, he works for me , owes me any music or that i'm entitled to hear anyother peep from him ever again. It's totally his choice what he does. But I will say that when someone is so talented, it would be a shame for all this other bullshit that goes down to prevent him doing what he does best if he wanted to. Just an opinion.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Unfortuantely I think that there may be some legal undertones to that message.  Just my guess.

Complete waste of time if there is.  Let the whole bloody thing go and move on.

it's stupid,she probably just posted that to get everyone to start talking about Slash,maybe she's trying to start a new feud or something between Axl & Slash.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pearla needs to STFU and let Slash do his own talking.  Beta needs to STFU too, not that she said anything here, but she has in the past.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Pearla needs to STFU and let Slash do his own talking.  Beta needs to STFU too, not that she said anything here, but she has in the past.

AMEN!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Unfortuantely I think that there may be some legal undertones to that message.  Just my guess.

Complete waste of time if there is.  Let the whole bloody thing go and move on.

YEah i suspect it's more legal dramas too. Such a shame. I mean at least if they can't work together, it would be cool if Axl and slash could just find some agreement where they both get paid in the bazillions for what they've done over the years, and get back to recording their own seperate projects now. But maybe I live in fantasy land. Just saying you'd think they'd be enough to go around.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

28cde7k.gif

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

IF this is ANOTHER lawsuit, I hope some people will finally start to see the vindictive, bitter, hateful, childish, and 15-year old "girl scorned" that Slash & his wife have acted towards Axl for the last 13 years.

They won't though.

Board footer