You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Perla Hudson is "coming to get" Axl

BLS-Pride wrote:

She is the worst thing to happen to Slash's career.

No wonder he's been hanging round Ozzy lately. 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mickronson wrote:

What an awesome clip.  Back when GNR was all on the same page.  Fucking brilliant.  The anger and power.  Love it.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

IF this is ANOTHER lawsuit, I hope some people will finally start to see the vindictive, bitter, hateful, childish, and 15-year old "girl scorned" that Slash & his wife have acted towards Axl for the last 13 years.

They won't though.

I see it.  But I also see Axl being obssessive about Slash to the point of making hating Slash his number one priority.  Really I just wish someone would trick them in the same room and lock them in there till they get all their shit out of their systems.  Not healthy carrying such hatred.  Let them take out all their frustrations so we can move on.  That way Slash can MAYBE stick to one story and stop suing Axl every six months.  And Axl can maybe move on and start concentrating on making music and releasing that music instead of bitching about Slash either himself or through Beta, Fernando, Del, Jarmo or anyone else willing to bitch about Slash for him.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mickronson wrote:

What an awesome clip.  Back when GNR was all on the same page.  Fucking brilliant.  The anger and power.  Love it.

And enjoy it.  Cause it's the only way you'll ever see any version of GNR being brilliant.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

IF this is ANOTHER lawsuit, I hope some people will finally start to see the vindictive, bitter, hateful, childish, and 15-year old "girl scorned" that Slash & his wife have acted towards Axl for the last 13 years.

They won't though.

I see it.  But I also see Axl being obssessive about Slash to the point of making hating Slash his number one priority.  Really I just wish someone would trick them in the same room and lock them in there till they get all their shit out of their systems.  Not healthy carrying such hatred.  Let them take out all their frustrations so we can move on.  That way Slash can MAYBE stick to one story and stop suing Axl every six months.  And Axl can maybe move on and start concentrating on making music and releasing that music instead of bitching about Slash either himself or through Beta, Fernando, Del, Jarmo or anyone else willing to bitch about Slash for him.

Agreed. But then again, I can also understand Axl breeding contempt over time for a man that used sued him countless times, for no reason at all, just to squeeze another dime out of him, and towards his own fortune.

That kind of stuff destroys relationships further, rather than help them. That's the kind of brilliant retard that Slash is. Yeah, piss off the golden goose, so when HE DOES want a reunion, you won't be able to score that paycheck, because you nickle and dimed him to death for over a decade.

Smart business move. roll

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I dont think any of us know enough about the business side of the GNR band to know which of the law suits was justified and which was frivilous.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I dont think any of us know enough about the business side of the GNR band to know which of the law suits was justified and which was frivilous.

its gnr fans we talkin about here, they know EVERYTHING big_smilelol

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If someone owes you money and refuses to pay you, you have to sue.  What other options do you have?  Let Axl keep money owed to Slash?  That might happen among friends if it's a small amount to some extent, but not when both people dislike each other at this level.  It's a game of cat and mouse.  I can see Axl trying to fuck Slash over and Slash trying to fuck Axl over.  It's just a bad situation.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm not saying Axl's justified in his feelings, i'm trying to offer an angle of how he 'probably' looks at it, when people start going "why is Axl such a dick to Slash".

I look at it this way. They tried to screw Steven. Axl definitely screwed Geffen/Universal, and did it with a smile on his face.

They're all capable of playing the "game". But it reached a point years ago, like when Slash had his lawyers on speed dial, over a clerical error having nothing to do with Axl, told me everything I needed to know...

He enjoys suing Axl out of spite.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm not saying Axl's justified in his feelings, i'm trying to offer an angle of how he 'probably' looks at it, when people start going "why is Axl such a dick to Slash".

I look at it this way. They tried to screw Steven. Axl definitely screwed Geffen/Universal, and did it with a smile on his face.

They're all capable of playing the "game". But it reached a point years ago, like when Slash had his lawyers on speed dial, over a clerical error having nothing to do with Axl, told me everything I needed to know...

He enjoys suing Axl out of spite.

Who is he supposed to sue?  After all, as everyone likes to say Axl IS GnR, so what do you want him to do?  If there's a "clerical error" and nobody is either telling you it's a clerical error or telling you who's to blame, what choice did Slash have?  It came out that it was an error and everything was solved.  Axl felt attacked and took it personally.  It wasn't personal, it was just business.

Board footer