You are not logged in. Please register or login.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

Re: Perla Hudson is "coming to get" Axl

maguire22 wrote:

Hmmmn, well she's already dragged him in, but whatever...

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
maguire22 wrote:

Hmmmn, well she's already dragged him in, but whatever...

How exactly?  It was about as vague as you can get with what she said, but she doesnt need to talk for Slash and he doesnt need to talk for her with whatever she said..
When I hear Slash say those words I`ll start to wonder what it all means.

maguire22

maguire22 wrote:

Hehe yeah maybe she meant they're all playing Gunner hide n'seek, and she's just finished counting to 100! 16

Stranger things have happened... cool

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I think she might sing on his album and thats what she meant. But girls are the biggest shit stirrers on the planet, the amount of tension and agro they cause between innocant parties world wide, probably wobbles the Richter Scale.

maguire22

maguire22 wrote:

^^ Is true. Though to be fair it must be hard to love someone who's embroiled ina  feud like this and NOT get into the mix a little, I guess it's an understandable temptation.

I'd like to see Slash paired with a really good female vocalist, is there any Perla H vocal stuff online, or is this a new thing she's doing?

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Women have broken up many a male friendship before now.  That was one of my biggest mistakes anyway.
Women are fuckin evil, or can be if they choose.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Aye, they are funny creatures for sure, the man who writes the definitive book in understanding them will become a millionaire overnight.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Never trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I don't buy this whole "Slash is pussy whipped" thing that people seem to push.

Slash doesn't seem like the kind of guy that really does what other people want to me, he's always smoked in the non smoking section, he's a fucking rock star you know. And like - lets consider the amount of ass slash has had in his life - and the amount he could still pull today - there's just no way he's pussy whipped.

I think Perla comes out strong in support of her man, as being married to him the feud ends up affecting her too, but realisticly, I recon Slash does whatever the fuck slash wants to do. Perla  no doubt encourages him and may push him in certain directions. But she's only going to be able to push so far.

maguire22

maguire22 wrote:

BLS-pride - wtf? roll

You didn't have a mother? cool

FFS - I'm now sorry I resurrected this thread.... 17

Board footer