You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AxlRoseCalifornia
 Rep: 0 

Re: Axl Eating His Words? (the song Sorry)

Axl was a very hungry motherfucker when he started with the old band... never believed he was that strong, but yet he was a psycho and a hungry motherfucker. As soon as he got rich, he became a little spoiled kid, and thats why he doesn't give a shit about his fans or promoting the album... cause he became this spoiled little kid, who takes his life for granted... it hurts but its the true...then again with his money... i would probably also be spoiled, so im not judging anyone, and who am i to do that anyways

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The sarcasm meter just broke. 16

Well seriously.  We have a bunch of fanboys that seem to be upset Tommy Hilfiger kicked Axl's ass.  So fucking what?  Never liked Axl cause he could kick ass I liked him for his musical talents.  The rest who cares?  Could he have beaten Vince Neil?  I don't care.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd guess axl didn't hit tommy because  (a) He was probably more surprised than angry about it and (b) He was smart enough at that moment to realise it would only start more trouble.

But the security guard incident on the 06 tour shows there's still fire left in Axl if you catch him at the wrong moment.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The sarcasm meter just broke. 16

Well seriously.  We have a bunch of fanboys that seem to be upset Tommy Hilfiger kicked Axl's ass.  So fucking what?  Never liked Axl cause he could kick ass I liked him for his musical talents.  The rest who cares?  Could he have beaten Vince Neil?  I don't care.

Probably because alot of people dug the image of Axl Rose. This bad ass, from the streets, on the edge, dangerous rock n' roller.

They want to defend that, because it is threatened with the Hilfiger incident.

Apparently Slash had seen some crazy shit, because when Matt wanted to dance with Axl, Slash stopped him and told him "Axl will kick your ass".

I personally think Hifiger slapping Axl like a little bitch, cancels out ANY chance of saying "he won". BUT, with that theory in place... so did Axl by slapping that biker like a punk bitch in St. Louis.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I'm not an Axl-apologist, as everybody here knows it, but the man is in a lose-lose situation sometimes. Hilfiger slapped him and he didn't kill the sucker - well, then Axl is a pussy. Had he beaten the shit out of Hilfiger, he would have been the childish agressive freak who can't control his temper, not even in his late 40s. I don't feel sorry for him though, he made his bed.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

True. I remember when the news broke of the security incident in Europe, where he bit the security guard, and it was on morning radio everywhere. Most common statement, "get over yourself. Grow up. If this was 1991, it'd be so cool, but not now".

The man can't win.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its a fact of life that people mellow as they get older, the quiet life becomes more appealing. At weekends the jail cells are mostly full of drunken teenagers and twentysomethings who start brawling the moment someone threatens their macho-ness, its bullshit bravado. When the average guy hits 30 years old and above it takes something a helluva lot more serious than someone spilling your drink or giving you the eye for you to start throwing punches.
I dont know anyone round here who gets in fights as much as they did when we were teenagers, it would be pretty pathetic if they did. Fighting is for the  kids. I know a few guys who really loved a scrap when younger and took it up as a sport and thats great, but brawling in bars and in the street cause you cant keep your composure is pretty weak.

Just cause Axl isnt as quick to raise his hands as he was in his youth doesnt mean he has forgotten how to handle himself. If anything he can fight better now because took up kickboxing, and probably more martial arts, in the ninties and is a lot sturdier and stronger than that scrawny loudmouth "toughguy" he used to be.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

And he would hospitalise that fuckwit hilfiger without question.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

For the record I don't need Axl to be tough, it's his music I like, but I was just objecting to the idea that hilfiger 'kicked his ass' - just cos Axl decided not to get into it for once. If anything Axl taking a punch from him without responce I would have thought made him the stronger of the two. I just found it funny the way fans seem to forget...Axl has a history of violent behaviour, temper, and arrests for similar incidents. Some old guy gets a cheap punch in and all of a sudden Axl's a pansy? Only in these places.

I agree with Olorin and Mikemedia on this one.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Well Monkey I agree with your first line.  It's his music that counts.  Problem is he isn't very productive.  I don't care if he can kick Hilfiver's ass or Vince Neil's ass.  But I know that on stage he out performs Vince.  On a lighter note.  Chuck Norris once threw a roundhouse kick at Axl and Axl just stood there laughing.  Then he knocked Chuck Norris out by flicking his forehead.  Oh yeah!

Board footer