You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Fernando's link to leaks? And the craziness that is gnr

faldor wrote:

It'd be one thing to treat them like trash if they were here to defend themselves, but I don't see the need to trash them just for the heck of it.  As far as I know Beta and Fernando aren't taking shots at "fans" in this manner.  They're not starting up threads about why a random mygnr poster is a douche.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

Beaner?

Say Fuck Your Mother or Chinga tu Madre, cause beaner its like nothing for spanish people.

So...It is true about A Shrugged  out?

sorry for my english im drunk

What's this? Are you saying you believe a song leaked?

Man I completely missed that on that drunken post.  It's hard to tell what he meant, but that seems to be what he was getting at.  I haven't heard or seen anything remotely suggesting there's a song out there though.  I think we'd have heard more than one drunken post on the subject.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Like I said, I hope Axl is happy. I really do. And they probably have a great relationship. One he needs. But I'm going off MY interactions with Fernando and beta and THEIR interactions with people I know. And no one here can tell me how or what I should think about them. Sorry. And please, don't act like you never formed a negative assumption about someone you never met, but somehow in this case its different. You guys do it on this board all the time. I sure as hell don't see the same people taking up for Yoko or Perla...

I really respect a lot of you guys who are taking the defense for beta and fernando, but you're way off here.

Now, about Atlas... 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Don't worry about it mister. There's some of these Axl apologists still around, with his balls cupped, that'll defend anything that goes on or is said about his inner circle.

Any other fanbase in the history of music, would've disowned this mother fucker and his "camp" years ago, but GN'R fans bend over and ask for more and more.

They've been assholes toward the fan base, just like I was an asshole towards them.

I appreciate everyone taking me seriously, but I was trying to be funny. I'd have to be in a whole 'nother galaxy of stupid, to be serious when I say "beaner / toilet scrubber" or "taco bell worker" (like BLS resurrected). When you see statements like that, you're supposed to immediately go "this dude is so full of shit, lol" That's kind of the point. It's tongue planted firmly in cheek, and most of the time, i'm actually making fun of other posters on other boards, in an attempt to be satirical.

But at this point, i'm done. People don't understand inflection and tone on the internet, and in the future i'll refrain from making this mistake again. God damn, it was meant to be a throwaway statement, and all of you fell for Olorin, an Axl nutswinger, blowing it up.

He played most of you. He was never once serious in that statement about the whole ignorant racist, i'm putting you on ignore bullshit. He was simply avoiding the issue.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Extra Extra drunken man leaks Atlas.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

"Let's see if you bean burritos can sing!"-Axl Rose-Rock In Rio

Inappropriate.

faldor

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

Like I said, I hope Axl is happy. I really do. And they probably have a great relationship. One he needs. But I'm going off MY interactions with Fernando and beta and THEIR interactions with people I know. And no one here can tell me how or what I should think about them. Sorry. And please, don't act like you never formed a negative assumption about someone you never met, but somehow in this case its different. You guys do it on this board all the time. I sure as hell don't see the same people taking up for Yoko or Perla...

I really respect a lot of you guys who are taking the defense for beta and fernando, but you're way off here.

Now, about Atlas... 16

Honestly I don't know enough about Beta or Fernando to form an opinion one way or the other.  I've never had any interactions with either of them.  I've heard some negative stories and I've seen some of Beta's posts on the boards snapping at people.  That's not enough for me to crucify them though.  Maybe they are the worst thing possible for Axl and Guns N' Roses in general.  I just don't have enough information to come to that conclusion.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Faldor, I have never said they were the worst thing possible. Matter of fact it was the exact opposite. And I haven't come close to "crucifying" them. That's totally ridiculous.

And his whole thing about having to know someone to have an opinion about them is assanine. Really? I mean seriously. You never did this about someone? Never? Ever? Britney? Paris? George W.? Slash? Gene Simmons? Jesus? Bueller? Bueller?

I can't believe this bullshit is actually coming from some of you. I don't know Axl at all, but I know he's not reliable... But that's wrong. Because I don't know him! 

And in Axlin's defense, I know he didn't mean his comment in a racist way. Humor is hard to translate over the net sometimes. But see the Axl RIR quote above.

AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:

And in Axlin's defense, I know he didn't mean his comment in a racist way. Humor is hard to translate over the net sometimes. But see the Axl RIR quote above.

When he used the words toilet scrubber with that sentence, he obviously wasn't trying to be funny.

Board footer