You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Vince Neil: "Axl Rose Let His Fans Down"

Neemo wrote:

crue never recorded the words on a song though

Oh, I see...

Saying it during a live show is fine but having that word in a recorded song isn't?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no not really...

i'm saying whats the diff....people do dumb shit all the time

Neemo wrote:

people do dumb shit all the time

Exactly. That's my point.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

The whole thing is just so tiring at this point.

It's 1997 all over again.

There's nothing on the horizon for Guns.

Maybe they'll play some dates sometime in the next couple of years, probably not.

Even if they do, it's doubtful they'll be anywhere remotely close to me. As much as I like them, I'm not flying to Taiwan or Brazil to see this band.

Anyone who thinks Axl is on the verge of releasing another record needs to go back and read the Chinese Whispers thread on this board.

Axl Rose DID let his fans down.

You can say: "the silence is nothing new - that's how Nu-Guns operates - get used to it."

That doesn't change the fact that this album release was a colossal disappointment.

A collection of leaks that anyone interested could have had for free 6 months prior.

No live shows. No magazine interviews. No appearances. A "Better" video that was promised, not once, but twice, and then never acknowledged again.

Axl should have put out a double album at least.

I just heard that Meat Loaf might be on Slash's solo disc. If true, you can bet that track is going to kick This I Love's ass.

Meltdown!

Sky Dog wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

The whole thing is just so tiring at this point.

It's 1997 all over again.

There's nothing on the horizon for Guns.

Maybe they'll play some dates sometime in the next couple of years, probably not.

Even if they do, it's doubtful they'll be anywhere remotely close to me. As much as I like them, I'm not flying to Taiwan or Brazil to see this band.

Anyone who thinks Axl is on the verge of releasing another record needs to go back and read the Chinese Whispers thread on this board.

Axl Rose DID let his fans down.

You can say: "the silence is nothing new - that's how Nu-Guns operates - get used to it."

That doesn't change the fact that this album release was a colossal disappointment.

A collection of leaks that anyone interested could have had for free 6 months prior.

No live shows. No magazine interviews. No appearances. A "Better" video that was promised, not once, but twice, and then never acknowledged again.

Axl should have put out a double album at least.

I just heard that Meat Loaf might be on Slash's solo disc. If true, you can bet that track is going to kick This I Love's ass.

I actually agree with most of this. However, you stretched it a little thin with the Meat Loaf comparison! 16 I am not that down and out yet.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I almost forgot about the shoddy vinyl version of the album that came with scrtches and fingerprints - another disappointment. And finally, the tab book. 16

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

Maybe they will release some buttons and stickers. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nah....jean jacket back patches 9

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

"Axl Let his fans down"
I would have to call Vince up on this statement. In actual fact Axl letS his fans down (plural) he does it on a regular basis. To say he "Let" his fans down as if it was just the one time is just wrong.

Board footer