You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: Vince Neil: "Axl Rose Let His Fans Down"

Vince Neil is a whore, and really, he is only giving axl publicity, although noo ne knows wether axl actually wants any

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My thoughts of the moment:

1. Even on Axl's worst peformance he still commands the stage, there's such a presence and intensity about him.

2. At times he might 'let us down' (no video, no tour yet etc) but when he does give us stuff it's usually of such a high standard that all is forgiven for me.

3. I wasn't let down by Chinese Democracy. I fuckin love that album. Sure a tour would be nice, but I have the album and that's good.

4. Tommy Lee is a kickass drummer. I'm sorry but he is. He makes beats for those songs that are exciting, fun and look and sound cool. He's an integral part of Motlety's Sound to me.

5. That I like tommy doesn't mean Brain and Frank arn't great, they're also clearly excellent drummers or they wouldn't be at the level they are. In particular I really liked what frank did to the GNR catalogue when i saw him in 07.

6. Vince should shut up in this instance, as while Motley is currently pleasing its fans with albums and tours, it's not like infighting, drug use and other personal problems havn't at times caused fans to miss out. So to critise another band for displeasing fans is hipocrytical.

7. That said, Motley is also one of my favourite bands, and just because vince said something dumb, doesn't mean motley are a crap band.

8. While I personally enjoy the album still enough that i dont feel let down, i understand that some are finding this period frustrating, Let's hope eventually some shows happen or something new happens in GNR land so we can all get back on track.

9. why do i keep filling my posts with numbers...

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Wow I just came across a youtube Vid where some guy asks Slash about Vinces comments, Bucketheads Michael Jackson tribute song too random.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Man, you got me all excited.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The Rick Roll was funny like the first time it ever was done.

Then it was just beat into the ground... jesus.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

It's dead now and until it became "mainstream" and a part of pop culture it was funny. Now the whole idea of links to a video claiming to be another video is dead, not just for Rick Roll but in general.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The Rick Roll was funny like the first time it ever was done.

Then it was just beat into the ground... jesus.

Ahh yes that is why they inveted the Fritzel Roll.:beer:

AtariLegend wrote:

Given what Fritzel done, I think it's shameful of those, who were amused by that.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
-D- wrote:

Tommy Lee plays circles around brain and frank

Not to be rude or anything, but stop talking out of your ass.

And since people feel like playing dirty... At least Guns N' Roses doesn't have a bassist that call people "niggers" onstage.

Tommy Lee is considered to be one of the greatest rock drummers of all time. Even Sebastian Bach didn't even know Brain was in GNR back in 2006 on that Eddie Trunk interview

Slash just got 2nd best guitarist of all time in Time Magazine.. I guess people like u think Robin Finck is number 1.

I love the new GNR fan who are so oblivious to reality.

Board footer