You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GnREvolution T.V. Madness - Round 4, Battle 1

faldor wrote:

Star Trek, another solid show getting taken down by another cartoon. 

What round are we in anyway?  I know round 4, but how many rounds are there?  Are we gonna have an all cartoon final 4?  Simpsons, Looney Toons, Flinstones, is South Park still alive?

I just did the math.  We're in the elite 8 right now, so looks like the Looney Toons will be our first cartoon final four entrant.  I'd pretty much bet my life The Simpsons will follow it.  We'll see with the Flinstones.  And it looks like South Park was eliminated last round, but the Muppets are still alive.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
russtcb wrote:
supaplex wrote:

16 can't believe the tunes are winning.

before i voted i thought i'd be the only one

NICE avatar. I've been getting into Big Bang Theory. Just finished Season 2.... terrible season finale, but hopefully Season 3 will rock.

thanks smile

i thought it was nice that they sent them off somewhere for the summer vacation. it was a bit cheesy with the penny comment and all but it's still great and i can't wait for the 21st of september when season 3 gets off

and jim parsons got an emmy nomination for sheldon which is great.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

In "GnREvolution Television Madness" fire represents death, when the Show's theme song plays, the show goes up in flames, when the names are read, the decision is final and they must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll go tally the votes.

Star Trek: The Original Series, bring me your torch.

qr199v.jpg

The Tribe has spoken

7 survivors are left. Grab your torches and keep voting.

*locked*

Board footer