You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GnREvolution Video Game Madness Nominations

Axlin16 wrote:

What's Donkey King?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I thought it was called Donkey 'Kong'

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm having visions now of "Madden" eliminating "Ocarina Of Time" and "Final Fantasy VII" being eliminated in the first round.... cry.gif

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Ah....I'm dumb. Typo. I think it was called something different in some countries but you're right, it's Kong not King.

"Donkey King" was the name of a "Donkey Kong" rip off, basically the same game, with less colourful graphics.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'm having visions now of "Madden" eliminating "Ocarina Of Time" and "Final Fantasy VII" being eliminated in the first round.... http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic/cry.gif

Same here. I can see classics being eliminated by sports titles or guitar hero games.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Ah....I'm dumb. Typo. I think it was called something different in some countries but you're right, it's Kong not King.

"Donkey King" was the name of a "Donkey Kong" rip off, basically the same game, with less colourful graphics.

Oh okay.

I wasn't being a smartass. I was aware of "Kong", but I didn't know if there was a "King" that was like some sort of special edition or something...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok lets start to wrap these nominations up...anyone else got anything to add?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
Axl S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'm having visions now of "Madden" eliminating "Ocarina Of Time" and "Final Fantasy VII" being eliminated in the first round.... http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic/cry.gif

Same here. I can see classics being eliminated by sports titles or guitar hero games.

I sort of agree.  What if we only nominate "fiction" games?

Board footer