You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Chinese Democracy II? - The Truth

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Some fans will never give it up...

If Slash, Izzy, Duff & Matt have all re-recorded parts on it... we 'might' see it.

Yes, that's so much more realistic.

I love that Silkworns intro and the 2:00 mark...

The lyrics just don't live up to the music. Kind of like Sorry.

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Some fans will never give it up...

If Slash, Izzy, Duff & Matt have all re-recorded parts on it... we 'might' see it.

If you think Matt Sorum will EVER play on a Gnr record again, I have a few bridges to sell you in New York.:nervous:

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Some think the same about Axl.

Sky Dog wrote:

true....but Axl determines who plays on Gnr records and I GUARANTEE you Matt Sorum isn't at the top of Axl's list.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think we had a thread somewhere about all the veriffied CD tracks not found on the album....I'd dig it out but i havn't slept for a day so i'm going to go crash out now!

Sky Dog wrote:

Titles and/or Working Titles of songs which may appear on a future album:

Ides Of March , Berlin (Oklahoma) , Atlas Shrugged , Oh My God , Silkworms , Down By The Ocean , Soul Monster (Leave Me Alone) , Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song , Zodiac .

Most all titles subject to change without warning and are considered working titles. (Axl Rose-Dec. 2008)

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Has anyone asked to hear "The General" yet?  Can't imagine what that might sound like after hearing that "leak" of "Silkworms".  Not sure how anyone could mistake that for an actual studio version.  No offense, but that's clearly the live version touched up, which others have pointed out.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Would he really name something Chinese Democracy II?

To me, it doesn't seem like he would.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
skippy wrote:

Would he really name something Chinese Democracy II?

To me, it doesn't seem like he would.

Lots of people would ask, what ever happend to Chinese Democracy I?

I think it's ALL just speculation though.  If a song was named Chinese Democracy II (like Metallica and their Unforgiven's) then that would be suspect.  But the album title is just being used because Axl said he thought of it as a double album, like the UYI I and II.

Sky Dog wrote:

'People will hear music this year,' says Axl Rose, puffing on a cigar in the early hours of Saturday morning at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. 'We're working on 32 two songs, and 26 are nearly done,' he says. Of those, thirteen are slated for the final album. [...] Among Rose's favorites are 'Better,' 'There Was a Time' and 'The Blues.'" (Rolling Stone, 01/18/06)

ps...these comments are appropriate for two existing threads. I do think there is another album of material  in the can. Whether it is released or not is anyone's guess.

Board footer